The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 2

Practice (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:04 pm

She doesn't seem to take mind to the smile as she flips and lands on your sword as the ribbon on the sword comes to life and a diamond at the end stabs at you as she stands on your blade, it seems she was only acting sloppy earlier
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
squad/division: Squad 11

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Tsuna let go of the blade as it hung in mid air with the girl on it he went under his blade so it rested on his shoulders the ribbon barely mising him as he did so he grabbed the hilt and with a violent jerk threw the blade sideways flinging the girl away from him "oh dear miss that ribbon is quite dangerous be careful now" he smiles widely
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:13 pm

She giggles*Thats a nice trick...watch mine* She smiles as her blade glows and suddenly the blade goes at you of its own will, as this happens she lands gracefully on the ground behind you as she mutters something calmly, but you feeld that her reitsu was preparing a kidou
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Tsuna blocks the blade each time it attacks unknown to anyone but himself everytime he blade touched his he sent and electrical current into it allowing it to build up slowly so none would take notice as he blocks he realizes from the girls spirit energy she was preparing a kidou of some kind he wondered what he should do about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Ryuu looked at her movements and thought about what she might plan next "Why does that style look so familar?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:21 pm

She smiles as she holds out her hand* Binding Spell # 77 Heavenly Rickshaws* A blue kind of lighting goes all about you, threatening to shock you if you made a single movement, and the blade suddenly stabs into a tree on its own allowing the electric charge to go into the tree and Karel tilts her head* Why did you do that Kuro?* a buzzing sound is heard and she giggles* Oh...I suppose that that kidou won't do much then*She shrugs* Oh well
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Tsuna moves slightly drawing the energy towards him and he creats a negatively charged electrical current within his hand the lightning coming towards him was sent into the air doing little more then burning his hand a bit which he blew on "oh that hurt miss" he smiles though "spirit cntrol passed" he flicks his hand in the air as though checking off a list
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:27 pm

She smiles as the sword goes at you while you were busy making the check mark in the air and the girl shunpos in front of you, this time no dust was made and she threw a punch at your stomache
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Tsuna blocked with his sword against hers but wasnt fast enugh to dodge the pnch it sent him skidding backwards a bit winded he smiles through the pain "agressiveness check" as he speak he come forward and swings the blade down at the girls head while he moves forward he sends out a positively charged ball of electricity and then sends a ball of the same electricity at her sword kowing it wont do any damage
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:31 pm

The girl smiles as she shunpos to the left of you and punches the air and you feel a strong invisible energy come from her direction while the sword attacks you and the ribbon also whips around the diamond to strike you
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Tsuna feels the hit and jumps backwards limiting the damage as the sword comes near after being hit with the electricity the first ball was attracting it making the sword fly towards the floating ball of electricity against its will as the ribbon whips towards him he kncosk it back with a swing of the blade he jumps backwards smiling as he rested for a second buildig up something "phew you make a guy work miss"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm

She smiles*You don't make a girl work* She giggles and winks as she throws punches in the air above you and you hear tree branches crack and fall as the sword and ribbon attacked
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Tsuna laughs lightl as once again the blade flies towards the electric ball as it gets close to him again he moves forwards towards the ribbon and blocks with the tip of his sheath then sending an electric current from his hand to his blade then to the ribbon it should flow towards the girl and shock her he thought as he cotinued to move forward
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 pm

The girl shunpos backward and dissapears behind a tree, while the blade goes at full speed at the ball and absorbs the energy then rushes at high speed towards you, using the lightning to propel it, it seems to be acting like an arrow the way it travels at you at this point, and you hear a giant boom as Karel bursts from the ground shooting punches and kicks your way with her reitsu happily giggling* This is fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:46 pm

"oh deary me" Tsua says clamly as he disappears ino the air letting he blade punches and kicks collide all that he left behind was the sheath which had beenn crushed into the ground by its own weight he stood on a tree now breathing softly but a bit hard "oh that was clase e Kurenai?" he looks at his pure white katana with a smile
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Karel smiles as her own zanpakto goes to her and she bows* You are good sir*She smiles as her eyes rest on your blade looking at it, she seems to have a strange fascination with all zanpakto*Pretty....
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Tsuna to be polite bows back "no miss im using everything i have just to keep up with you at the moment" he turns slightly so she can see the back of his kimono which is torn in several spots "as i sid a close one miss" he puts his blade onto his shoulder "yes yes Kurenai i know quiet down" he says softly as he smiles warmy at the girl
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 pm

She smiles as her eyes glow and suddenly you hear a odd sound come from your sword as Karel's eyes glow, you realize she is communicating with the blade* Such a pretty thing....
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Tsuna raises an eyebrow at his blade and then looks calmly back at the girl "i do wonder what they are talking about miss do you now?" he jumps from te tree and lands softly on his feet his silver hair falling around him and his white kimono "i suppose i will have to get a new kimono now miss thanks to you" he laughs lightly
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:10 pm

She smiles as she looks at you as her blade dissapears and a paintbrush appears in her hand and she shunpos at your back and suddenly as she strokes the air your cloak is fixed*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Tsuna looked at his kimono "oh that is a very useful power to have miss and thank you" he smiles lightly and walks towards where the sheath for his blade is he grabs it with one hand and wrenches it out of the ground binging up large amounts of dirt and rocks as it fell deeply into the ground " i gotta watch where i put this thing" he says as he shakes it off
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:16 pm

She giggles and smiles at you*Yep* She smiles as she twirls the paintbrush in the air
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Tsuna slides the small white katana into the massive sheath hiding it once more "ido thank you fo the great spar even if i was completely outmatched it was fun miss" he smiles warmly and bows slightly at the girl
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:22 pm

She bows and smiles* Well I must be off, I still have training to do before I can the the head of Special ops* She winks as she dissapears without a trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Ryuu smiles "Well that was an entertaining fight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next