The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceful swim (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

Peaceful swim (open) Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:30 am

Tsuna was in the darkest part of the forest were it is said hollows are born but that is merely nonsense to scare childre he was swimming in a pond is had a small waterfall it was quite nice he smiled and watched as a pure white Liger sat on a stone boulder he smiled as beside the Liger was his swords massive sheath he went onto his back and floated on it waching the sky as he thought of nothing and everything all at once
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 am

*Soren who was wondering around the area had saw the zanpaktou's spirit and walked out beside it and sat down and looked at Tsuna* "So this is your spirit...a white liger....well Ramnyaku come out and present yourself...." *Suddenly light flooded out of his zanpaktou and a large white Dragon flew overhead and landed down behind him the dragon had a large neck and wings and he spoke softly* "Soren you know you should not have called me here but what is it you need besides trying to show my spiritual form?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Tsuna look over at Soren smiling politely "oh hello again Soren and yes that is Kurenai" the liger looksat Soren and nods its head slightly out of respect Tsuna was a little surprised at the for of Soren's Zanpaktou spirit but said nothing or showed it
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:21 pm

*Soren notices his spirit and rubs the back of his head* "Oh right you haven't seen my bankai....ehh don't worry perhaps one day I could show you anyways what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Tsuna smiles and dives under the water as he comes back up he wipes some water away "i am here relaxing like some people should alot of the time i swear shinigami are to high strung always fighting and making enemies"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 pm

"Umm yeah I am not that high strung and when I am it is because I was thinking about my former wife....who was killed and I rather on make enemies but if the stay in my way of protecting everyone then I guess so..." *The dragon give gives a calming reatisu* "Calm down soren he was only saying that...because he is not a shinigami nor does he want to be...am I correct little one?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Tsuna nods at the dragon half correct i do not care if i am shinigami for i always shall be a shinigami but i feel no attachments to the shinigami race they could all die and i would not care" h says with the polite smile on his face "as could everyone else" he dives under the water again
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 pm

*the dragon nods* "Well you must have some type of vendetta to the race after all that does seem to be a little much for no reason..." *Soren ramains quiet slightly angered by your comment which was slightly uncalled for*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Tsuna shakes his head "i do not wish them to die nor do i wish them to live i do not care one bit about anyone else they will die eventually it just depends how there is no point in caring about others as such it does not matter who dies and who lives"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:56 pm

*Soren grew to had enough* "Tsuna....I lost my wife because of a hollow and I hate when peple don't care for other to live or die that's beyond the point of the issue..." *The dragon roars at Soren* "Soren! That is enough you have still much to learn....it is not your place right now I am sorry but please think about your ranting and what may occur out of it."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Tsuna shrugs "each person is different i see no reason to care for others it gives me nothing in return as i do not feel amotions the way mst people do am orry for offending you soen but it is merely my nature"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:13 pm

* the dragon merely studies Tsuna thinking more about his narrow view and underneath his mysterious polite mask there was something dark and deathly beneath* "Yes of course by the way my name little one is Ramnyaku Kyohaku but I am not merely a dragon in all forms but sealed inside Soren's zanapktou is a pheonix of darkness which takes my place once HE is in control.."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Tsuna smiles "i see well that is interesting to know but who it HE?" he came out of the water and stretched shaking his headto let the water fly from it
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:19 pm

*Soren holds his hand up to the spirit* "he is Sieraryu Kousen my friend which I accidently killed with sparring because I lost control of my powers and his soul is tied into mine causing him to take over whenever he wants or when I let him..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Tsuna nods still smiling as he starts to put on his white kimono "i see that is unfortunate Soren i am sorry to hear such a thing has happened to you" he shakles is hair out again and puts his jade rings back on each finger
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:31 pm

"Yes well what are you planning to do if you do not join the soul society then?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Tsuna shrugs and the liger turns back into his pure white katana "become an outcas i suppose and wander i dont know what to do anymore" he puts the massive sheath on his katana and slings it onto his back
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:38 pm

"I see...Well I will not tell you to join with the shinigami or force you to leave I will let you think about it and have repect for whatever you decide to do even if you betray the soul society..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Tsuna tilts his head to the side still smiling giving it a mocking look "oh i wont betray you im friends with everyone shinigami aetas vaizard espada i like everyone thats why i cant stay with people who are intolerant of others Soren"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am

"I see.....I have nothing more to ay maybe you can talk to Ramnyaku some more if he will allow it..." *Soren remains quiet and just looked at him like he was not even there*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Tsuna shrugs "i do not se why leaving he shinigami is such a bad thing it is not as though i wish harm to any of you or any other living creature yet i have been seen as wrong and thought of as a traitor it baffled me hopw ignorant people can truly be"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:22 pm

"It is not that but I am planning on being squad 1 captain and if I must I have to perform my duty to it's along my duty not to trust outcast....as well as none of them have shown any mercy for anyone else." *the dragon looks down at soren and sighs gruffly and closes it's eyes*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 pm

"as i recall the shinigami have had a long and bloody past as well to judge one race you must judge another Soren" he sighs softly "everyone has done something that is a black mark on there record but you cannot hold that against them forever ya know"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:01 am

"You think I don't know that?!" *Soren seemed to get angry about that comment* "I don't know what you think you are doing say that everyone is the same but you are wrong no has to be the same just because a large number people of a races hate another doesn't mean that that one person has to follow their beliefs Tsuna."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 am

Tsuna smiles warmly it seems to have real feeling behind it "but we are all th ame we live we die we hate we care we mourn and grieve we have our differences but essentially everyone is the same whether they wish to believe it or not Soren someday you will have to accept that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful swim (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Rp Fields :: Soul Society :: Grand Forest-
Jump to: