The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceful swim (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:11 am

*Soren just stared at him a piece of his hair fell in his face and he looked at Tsuna serious like and sighed agitatedly* "Maybe I will or maybe I want what you say is nothing more then a life process Tsuna nothing more nothing less....and only the weak willed or the person with the same goals will follow and the strong willed or the person that wants to changed things will do so...."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:23 am

Tsuna laughs and smies widely "that is wrong you can be the strongest willed person ever doesnt mean you can get what you wanted with your will Soren sometimes there are limits that nothing can break that is another way everyone is the same we face limits that cannot be overcome" he stretches lightly and yawns a bit
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 am

"No you are wrong a person can overcome the limit he will pay for them severely because if they care more then enough they won't stop until it is completed or at least I would help them somehow but they can change on everyone is the same we are not..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:37 am

Tsuna laughs again "wrong he may change something for a bit but when he crosses the limit he will only be able to do it for a short time then most likely he will die and things will go back to the way things were so it doesnt matter what we d with olur lives Soren and matters how we end them" Tsua yawns again and sits on a rock calmly watching Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:57 am

"If you say so...I have nothing more to say to this subject...only that I will prove you wrong one day Tsuna...hopefully..." *Soren had relaxed and was determined to change things this had actually given him a reason for exist since the accident*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:00 am

Tsuna shrugs and starts to control his spiritual energy forming it arund hm it was a white color like his kimono but bright like his silver hair he sits on the rock by the pond and starts to concentrate on forming it into shapes a circle a square and a triangle then he foms it into a cherry blossom tree and has actual leaves falling off of it he smiles cherry blossom tree's were his favorite they were quite nice he thought
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:10 am

"...Hmm....you seemed to like messing with your spiritual power in odd way Tsuna" *Soren raised his and sent it out it was a light blue color and he lowers it almost hiding it *
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am

Tsuna forms a small oasis with his spiritual pressure "yes i do it entertains me and allows me to keep my spiritual energy control sharp so i can use it for anything that i might need in the future Soren" he says softly as the small oasis disappears
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 am

"Yes I see what you mean...I suppose..." *Soren dragon disappears and reforms into Ramnyaku Kyohaku* "So what are you going to do when you are leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 am

Tuna shrugs again "i do not know Soren i feel as though pieces of me are missing i cannot remember my human life but vauge pieces i remember a hollow and blood and that is it i shall go to the human world and search for who i once was and maybe then i shallreturn to the spirit world i do not know yet i see no reason to continue on with this life of mine"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 am

"I see well I wish you luck...but I have papers to fill out if I am to continue on towards my dream of being a captain..." *Soren turns around and begins to walk off when he stops* "Just don't do anything that is stupid or horrible for yourself...." *He finishes walking off into the forest*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 am

Tsuna smiles softly at Soren's back its like a sad smile as he disappears Tsuna whispers "who knows what wll hapen thats what makes it exciting Soren" he wind blows by drowning out his words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful swim (open)   Peaceful swim (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful swim (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Rp Fields :: Soul Society :: Grand Forest-
Jump to: