The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The voice (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

The voice (open) Empty
PostSubject: The voice (open)   The voice (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 am

Tsuna walked along the desert hollows seemed to stay away from him except for one in front of him he noticed as he continued to walk forward the hollow was not running or moving towards him it was sitting there like it was waiting for him it was aout ten feet tall solid black with menacing red eyes a tail like a wolf's and a face like a dragon as it was only ten feet away now Tsuna stopped it grinned at him and Tsuna's face went pale as it spoke "good to see ya boy how ya been?" Tsuna lot his composure which he often doesnt and summons massive amounts of spiritual energy and lightning to his hands and fires it while yelling "THE VOICE!!!!!!!!" the explosion engulfed half a mile of the sand turning it to glass Tsuna watched as the smoke cleared and the hollow still sat there completely unharmed

Tsuna was astounded "that's not possible" the hollow laughed loudly and looked at him with those menacing eyes "boy im still here and you cant touch me not one bit ever" Tsuna put his hands over his ears and grit his teeth as though in pain "die go away vanish!" he fire another blast of lightning even stronger now yet as the smoke cleared the hollow still sat there grinning horribly at him "helloooooooo boy" Tsuna couldnt understand why it wasnt working his mind was erractic with thoughts and emotions suddenly he fell to his knee's as thoughts started to flow through his mind no not thoughts memories he rememberd hs human life and how he died he then remembered the hollow was dead as well this was an illusion

OOC:if you join you will not be able to see the hollow it is an image within Tsuna's mind it isnt really there
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet
Race: Arrancar
Individual Leadership Status: Espada #5
squad/division: none assigned

The voice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice (open)   The voice (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 am

moridin who came walkin from the other way did see the lightning in the last minute and dodge it
"what the hell"
now irritated he speeded up and used sonido to appear a bit from tsuna
"what the hell are you doing shinigami have you become insane attackin at random like that"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

The voice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice (open)   The voice (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Tsuna clutches at his head not hearing moridin speak he was seeing his human life fash before his eyes and seeing how he died and whose fault it was he slowly stood up a cold menacing aura filling up around him the hollow within his mind nods his head "good boy feel the hate towards them as i once did" the hollow said slowly Tsuna in reality had his spiritual energy jump up sending sand everywhere "it was they who caused me to be there it was they who left me to die its their fault!" he started yelling
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

The voice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice (open)   The voice (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm

hm seems like he have some kind of internal struggle. Better not interfear. Besides should it kill him i can always absorb his life essence right before he die
he took a step back when the spiritual energy jumped just standing calmly observing
((ooc: um yea hes a coldhearted devil ^^))
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

The voice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice (open)   The voice (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Tsuna growled like an animal before his spirit pressure flew from his body "shinigami shinigami SHINIGAMI!!!!!!!!!!" his rage felt for the shinigami began to overflow and the air around him became dense and heavy he took a single stp and the ground sunk under the pressure "those bastards are going to die fo what they did"
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

The voice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice (open)   The voice (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:31 pm

"perhaps i can help you get revenge on the shinigamis"
the dense spiritual presscure dident seem to affect him and he just stood there with a alm expression in his face
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

The voice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice (open)   The voice (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Tsuna looks at moridin "your voice annoys me begone cretin before i cut out your tounge" his eyes seem hollow and filled with anger the white spirit energy around him starts to take the form of a white liger at his side Tsuna starts to walk toward the seireitei

OOC:he is not in the best of moods XD
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
squad/division: Squad 2

The voice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice (open)   The voice (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Arik appears, her bandages covering her eyes, she glows as she uses her senses to stare down* So you are the scum I sensed in my realm....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The voice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice (open)   The voice (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The voice (open)
Page 1 of 1