The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Tsuna sat in the middle of the dense forest the canopy of the tree's blocking most of the sun from coming dowm giving it a slightly darkened look there he stood in a uniform like the shinigami's but pure white in his right hand he held a massive sheathed sword the thing was five feet tall and two and half feet wide within the sheath was a mere white katana the blade no bigger then any others yet the sheath was massive he started slowly one hundred strokes with the sword in is right arm then another hundred with the left arm then gripping the hilt with both hands he did two hundred more swings then stopping for a moment he rested the sheathed blade against a tree as he wiped the sweat he had built up from his brow
Back to top Go down

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Ryuu pushed a tree down and smiled seeing a shinigami "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
squad/division: Squad 2

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:05 pm

A girl with a squad two mark on her robe appears, he robe is messy and tattered, as if she never had it repaired from battles, her white hair flows about her as she looks at you smiling her eyes glowing a bit, and eerie glow from her eyes and she bows*Hello sir*She smiles, you find that there is something odd about her compared to other shinigami you have met
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Tsuna smiles at he man who pushed down a tree he didnt seem the least worried he bowed and replied "hello good sir may i ask what brings you to this forest on this lovely day?" and not to be disrespectful to the girl he smiles politely and bows back to her bow "hello miss how are you today?" he asks politely and stands up straight wondering how he happened to meet two people at the same time when earlier the forest had been empty or so he thought
Back to top Go down

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:12 pm

"I was just taking my daily strolls along the forest and heard what sounded to be a sword slashing across trees so I came to check"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:16 pm

She smiles* I felt your presence in the area sir, so I came to see*She smiles and bows* I am An officer of Squad two, it is nice to meet you......name?*She smiles, you feel an odd air about her but other than that she seems trustable
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Tsuna waves his hand in the air and then points to the massive sheathed blade against the tree "true i was swinging my blade sir but i was not hurting the tree's for that would be very wrong of me i was merely hurting the air" he laughs lightly at the small joke as he turns back to the girl smiling "my name is Tsuna Youshi a pleasure to meet you miss" bows slightly
Back to top Go down

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Ryuu holds his hand out "Nice to meet you Tsuna"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 pm

She smiles as she appears next to you and she looks at you, she seems to be new to shunpo, you notice this because it was slightly sloppy as she kicked up a large amount of dust as she did this, she looks you over with her silver eyes, at this distance you feel an odd feeling around her, and you notice that there is a quiet sound coming from her Zanpakto*Hmmmm.....* She looks at your zanpakto as her eyes glow a moment*Cool zanpakto
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Tsuna continues to smiles politely as he extends his hand out to shake Ryuu's hand "nice to meet you as well sir i do hope we can get along" he tilts his head to the side as he smiles giving it a mocking look but he wasnt really mocking Ryuu in any way he look at the girl who appears next him in a cloud of dust "you must work on that miss" he laughs lightly and then looks at his Zanpaktou acting as though he doesnt notice her eyes "it is merely a Zanpaktou each is different"

Last edited by Tsuna Youshi on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:27 pm

"Yeah diffrent" Ryuu smiles at his own sword
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:29 pm

She smiles as she plays with the ribbon on her own blade and continues looking at yours, she doesn't seem to hear you, as her eyes glow she goes to touch the blade*Ooohh.....
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Tsuna raises an eyebrow at Ryuu questioningly and walk over to the girl he kneels down and smiles widely "ah please miss dont touch Kurenai she doesnt like other people touching her and i do try to keep her away from others as she likes so we get along better" he stands upand brushes off the non existing dirt from his clothes the polite smile hasnt left his face yet
Back to top Go down

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Ryuu laughed "I think Kurenai and my spirit would get along just fine" Ryuu laughed at his comment
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:35 pm

She smiles at you and nods*Ok* She giggles as if she knew something you didn't as she touches her own blade then she shunpos without thinking to Ryuu and looks at his blade as she examines it*Oooohhhh.....*She stands up and smiles at Tsuna*Would you like to meet Kuro-chan?*She points to her blade
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Tsuna picks his blade up with ease and slings it across his shoulders as he looks at Ryyu he raises the eyebrow once again "and why may i ask do you think that?" hewatches the girl she was quite energetic he thought and a bit odd although he couldnt really say that since he himself was odd as well at er question he hesitates then asks "deends miss do i meet him in a friendly manner or should i be expect to be defending myself if i meet Kuro?
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:41 pm

She giggles as she touches her blade* Kuro is a quiet person ^_^*She giggles as suddenly the blade makes a buzzing sound then a woman appears next to her, tall and her black hair covers her face, she wears an old fashioned sodie-hat (Sod-dee) and old oriental robes and the woman looks at everything through her hair*.....Hello....
Back to top Go down

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:42 pm

"My sword acts just like yours slightly" Ryuu turns his attention to Karel and nods his head after Tsuna's question since he was going to ask the same thing
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Tsuna nods to Ryuu "ah i see similar actions would determine that they may act the same that is true sir" he watches as the girl calls out the sprit of her Zanpaktou and waves politely still milng t the Zanapaktou spirit "helo miss kuro" he hasnt moved his Zanpaktou from his shoulders even the tiniest bit as all of this happens
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Karel smiles as her eyes glow and she seems to be looking beyond the both of you and she giggles, the woman looks at both of you then to Karel*.....Two opponents ?*Karel giggles* No no Kuro, we are just mearly here to meet them* Kuro nods, she seems to have little interest in saying much, as opposed to her owner* I see ......*Karel smiles at the two of you*Though...we could have a practice match.....
Back to top Go down

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Ryuu waves his hands "No thanks,Okami is still resting and needs to take a little break.Recently he's been working pretty hard" Ryuu slightly laughed
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Tsuna smiles communicating with his Zanpaktou through his mind "well i suppose we could miss but do not expect to much of us we are still learning" he brings the sheathed blade down and lets it rest by his feet "i do hope you will take it easy on the two of us miss" he laughs lightly as he calmly awaits the girls answer to his acceptance of a practice match
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 pm

She blinks a moment at Ryuu responce and looks at his sword for a few moments then sighs*I see.....* She looks back at Tsuna* Alright, I will avoid using my shikai on you*She giggles as Kuro dissapears and she draws her sword, it only seems to be arms length, white bladed and has a ribbon with a diamond attatched to the hilt and she smiles* You first
Back to top Go down

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Ryuu jumps back into a tree and looks at them both "I will watch the fight instead"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Tsuna lifts the blade up into his arms he hsnt taken the sheath off as he lowers his stance he moves forward and swings once though it is a bit slow the weight of the sheathe add's quite bit of power behind the swing hoping she might try to take to blow head on he swung for her mid section his polite smile still is on his face it can be quite annoying to see it all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (open)   Practice (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next