The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shikai training (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

Shikai training (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Tsuna was walking within the forest his normally sheathed white katana was out in the open and the sheath not in sight as he spoke softly "Let crimson rain fall" the white katana's blade disappeared becoming so thin it was near invisible it seemed Tsuna held only the hilt of a sword as a hollow jumped out at him Tsuna slashed with the near invisible blade it went right through the hollow as it tore into his shoulder the holllow skid to a stop speaking "whats this a shinigami without a blade?" it laughs with malice Tsuna felt the blood well up on his shoulder watched as his white kimono was stained with his blood "hmmm it seems i must work out the flaws with this blade before i can fully use it" Tsuna said softly turning to face the hollow "oh easy food for me" it said in delight as it leaped Tsuna slashed upwards and hit the hollow with the back of the blade sending it into a tree "ahhh i see" Tsuna said smiling as the hollow got up once more
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:20 pm

*Ish appeared nearby, watching Tsuna train. he was impressed by the effort and decided to step out* "Hello friend. May I join you?" *he unsheathed hs blade as he said this, as if to say you didn't have a choice*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:26 pm

Tsuna looks at Ish and smiles politely "but sir i believe one of your skill level would be too much for a single hollow" the hollow leaps at Tsuna who moves to the side gracefully letting the hollow smash into a tree "tsk tsk do not interuppt others while they are speaking its rude" all the while Tsuna has not lost that polite smile of his
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 pm

*Ish was slightly surprised at this Shinigami's ability to see he was stronger than a average warrior* "How do you know I'm not just some random traveler?" *he keeps an eye on the Hollow*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 pm

Tsuna laughed lightly "the way you drew your blade graceful and practiced as though you've seen combat many many times sir" he replies calmly slashing at the hollow and moving to the side so it wont hit him again once more hs blade goe right through the hollow he looks thoughtful and fires a blast of light through the hollows shoulder to see if it connects and it does "odd" the hollows screams in pain
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:35 pm

"What is odd about it?" *Ish looks at the wound, smiling at the thought of how observant this Shinigami was* He is more interesting than the others I have met
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:38 pm

Tsuna looks at his near invisible blade "it seems i have a power but i do not realize what it is my Zanpaktou Kurenai knows but she will not tell me its quite frustrating i suppose it has something to do with the chant although i cant think of what quite yet" the hollow lashes out and Tsuna blocks with the back of the blade and jumps backwards "hmmm the blade does not cut it but the back can hit it very strange" he sighs lightly which looks odd as he smiles still
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:41 pm

*Ish calmly looks at the blade* "Consider the rapier... the thinner the blade, the sharper it's sting. It could be that your blade is naturally attuned to that type of combat, which would make you most dangerous indeed."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 pm

Tsuna looks down the blade and looks thoughtful "hmmm suppose when you put it that way then that would mean such a thin lade that passes through objects would be doing damage on a scale far beyond anything a normal blade could do" he says calmly and then looks at the hollow who looks fine except for the shoulder wound from his beam of light "so that would mean i damaging the very thing that holds it together thus making him unravel as we speak"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 pm

"Yes, which makes you the most dangerous Shinigami I have met in a long time, what is your name?" *Ish looked at the Hollow, observing the wound and the tissue around it*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:50 pm

Tsuna bows to Ish the hollow leaps at his back Tsuna merely kicks backwards and sends it flying away "my name is Tsuna Youshi newly made shinigami three months out of the academy sir" he says politely and then stands up straight "now may i ask your name sir?" he calmly awaits the answer as the hollow gets back up
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:55 pm

*Ish looked at the Hollow and used Hundred Steps Fence to pin it to a tree* "I am Ishpaleum, it is a pleasure to meet you." *He looks at the Hollow again* "Perhaps you should purify it?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:58 pm

Tsuna looks at the hollow "it is a pleasure to meet you as well Ishpaleum" he says politely and then holds the blade up "let crimson rain fall" he says softly as the words are uttered the hollows screams as blood pours from its eyes ears nose and mouth and the the blood bursts into the air creating a crimson rain fall of blood the hollow died without feeling any pain but saw the crimson rain as the blackness of death claimed it
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:59 pm

"That was a messy way to go... poor thing." *He turns to Tsuna* "So, what Squad are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:03 am

Tsuna seems to smile a real smile at the crimson rain as he turns back to Ishpaleum it turns back into a polite smile "i am not in a sqad as i said i am a new shinigami and i do not feel i will be staying with the shnigami for much longer Ishpaleum" he releases his shikai and it turns back into his normal white katana
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:05 am

"Oh really? Then I suppose I should invite you to join me. I am an Outcast, and considered a threat to the Soul Society as such. I'm surprised you didn't kill me when I told you my name."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:07 am

Tsuna looked at Ishpaleum "oh yes Soren did say something about losing to you i thougt i had heard your name before and i do not know if i wish to join anyone i really like being friends with everyone that is until they try to turn on me" he says softly and looks at the remains of the hollows little by little it was disappearing
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:08 am

"Kid, I like your style. Care to train with me for a bit, or rather, a clone?" *a clone steps out*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
squad/division: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 am

A little girl appears in a tree leaning back lazily as she watches them, she was told to observe any outcasts, but it bored her frankly*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am

Tsuna bows "i would be honored but please do take it easy on me i am still learning" he laughs lightly nd stands up straiht taking an odd stance as he waits for the clone to make a move he is distracted by Karel suddenly appesring in a tree
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:13 am

*Ish turns* "You know Karel, you should probably leave." *He turns back to Tsuna* "Don't worry, he won't go too hard on you."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 am

Tsuna nods still smilinghe wonder why Karel is here and what she wants he ets back into his stance and calmly stares at the clone wondering what it could do and how he might counter act it
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
squad/division: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 am

She sighs* Can't, I must follow orders, from both my Court Guard Superiors and my masters....
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:17 am

*The clone steps foward, removing Konmatsuri from its sheath* "Live Konmatsuri." *The blade becomes black with a red outline*
*to Karel* "Just make sure not to interfere then. Oh, and have a candy." *toses a piece of candy up*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:19 am

Tsuna to test the clone out throws a small yellow ball at it inside the ball is a swirl of electicity after throwing it he fires a small ball of electricity into the sky vey high it starts to move around in circles doing nothing important apparently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shikai training (open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next