The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shikai training (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 2

Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:20 am

She smiles and catches it then eats it*Mmmm.....*She watches* I was only told to watch, I don't plan to interfere unless I am attacked, though I would like to train....
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 am

*the clone fires two balls of fire into each of the balls, then leaps into the air, pointing down*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
squad/division: Squad 11

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:23 am

Tsuna watches both balls explode "hmmm it seems you do not take anything for granted" he moves suddenly firing a large light cross at the clone then jumps back from the spot he points to "i guess one strategy wn work on two people as they say" he jumps into the air and lands on a tree branch
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:26 am

*The clone leaps out of the way, then swings and creates an arc of darkness which cuts the tree down* "Two on one then? Ok, but it will be me." *the clone vanishes*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 am

Tsuna falls to the ground lightly and maks a complete list of the movements and powers thw clone had and added that to the power Ishpaleum had he must think of a new strategy and quickly he looked back on his battle with Karel and made a list for her as well
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:30 am

*Ish stood still, wishing he could compress his blade more, worried he may hurt too much wildlife with a blade as long as his*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:31 am

Karel jumps to the ground and stands quietly* Hmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:33 am

Karel was stronger then Tsuna he knew this and also knew Ishpaleum was quite strong he had no choice he ust become the back up instead of the front liner he opened his palm and a dome of light came around Ishpaleum shining light towards him but not at he or Karel hoping he would blind him Tsuna fire several shot of lightning into the dome

Last edited by Tsuna Youshi on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:34 am

Karel hides her blade in her robes as she watches calmly*....
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:36 am

*Ish holds out his hand and says* "Bakuto 81. Splitting Void." *a barrier protects him from harm*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:37 am

Karel's eyes calculate all that is happening calmly with her shimmering eyes listening to both weapons*.....
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:38 am

Tsuna looks at Karel "your not going to use your blade Karel?" they would need teamwork nd understanding to try and beat Ishpaleum he knew this but he did not know if Karel knew this
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:42 am

"Perhaps I can encourage you to?" *Ish smiles as his reitsu rises*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:42 am

You notice she seems to be concentrating on the area about her and Tsuna notices thet her robes were slightly longer and in less dissrepair and the body of her blade seems to be missing as you feel a strange energy coming from the trees as her eyes dart about the area
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:44 am

Tsuna looks at Karel he has no idea what she is doing but he shrugs and gets into an odd stance he figures he can by her some time "Ishpaleum come here please i would like to test a move on you" he laughs lightly only saying such thinmgs because he needs Ishpaleum to focus on him
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:45 am

"Sure, but only if I have permission to use a technique of mine." *Ish calmly looks at Tsuna while focusing on Karel's reitsu*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:48 am

Karel looks at Tsuna with a warning look at Ish's responce as suddenly a veil appears about her from nowhere and the trees become like steel and a lightning storm appears in the sky and you feel Karel's reitsu in the air controlling the enviroment and she breaths a bit and she gets her composure back* use the steel and lightning to your advantage Tsuna....* She seemed to use a good amount of energy in using this, you note that the entire area within 100 yards is like this
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 am

"Not bad, I like it. My turn." *three orbs appear, two fall into Ish, and the other becomes a blade in his hand*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:51 am

Tsuna takes an odd stance "oh dear looks like i waited too long for an attack" he laughs lightly and fires a wave of light more to block Ishpaleum's view then toharm him as he dashes to the side to try and get behind him
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 am

Karel's eyes narrow as she calculates the man before her, she already had her back up ready just in case of emergency.....*Heh.....*Suddenly Karel appears in front of Ish with twin blade in her hand as she slashes at him
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 am

*Ish shunpos past them, turns and says "Scatter Senbonsakura." *the blade becomes thousands of petals which rises into the air as a clone appears nearby*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:54 am

Tsuna slams his foot into the ground changing direcion right away and closs in to Ishpaleum "Youshi style fourth offensive style" he switches his blade to his left hand which is his bad hand and slashes at Ispaleum's chest
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:56 am

*Ish blocks with the blade in his right hand as the other blade sinks into his skin and the petals rush at Tsuna from behind*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:57 am

She analyzes the abilities of this blade and nods* Just as the old man described.....* She holds her own blades ready as suddenly both blades form one blade with sickle like four blades *Split and cut loose* I hope my heart extends this far...* Ruri Iro Kujaku* Vines burst from the handle and attack Ish, while all the petals sent at tsuna are suddenly teleported to the other end of the area and she smiles* I was wise to put my web down....
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:00 am

"Too bad." *Ish flew to the air and created a wave of black flame to burn the vines*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikai training (open to all)   Shikai training (open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shikai training (open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next