The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 pm

*Domon stops on the water, turning to Soren* "You fight for a dream that you don't even truly believe in... that's why you always state that it is both of your dreams.... you are simply fighting to keep some part of her alive. I don't want to fight you, or stop you even. I simply have my own objectives."
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Yuki goes deeper and deeper inside the Ice cavern, wandering deep withing " Bonjour?" Yuki gently walks across, the ice resting on a white lake.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:52 pm

*Soren laughes to himself and stands across from Domon* who said you can speak for me. I have my dream of eternal peace...and she wil always be alive...nothing will stop me...from fulfilling our dream.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:33 pm

"I can speak for you because I understand you. Now, if you will excuse me..." *He vanishes, appearing in the cave*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:57 pm

*The barrier of ice prevents you from entering the cave
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 am

*As he approaches the barrier he uses his newly obtained power over ice to open the barrier slightly, then close it behind him*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:37 pm

*Soren follows him and stops behind him and sighs stopping him from touching the ice barrier by throwing his scarf at him and drawing his znapaktou from it's sheathe* Alright stop playing around and face me boy if you can defeat me you can try to get the ice elemental.

*As Yukii goes down a hall she gets to a place that seems like a throne room and a very pale looking girl white icy blue hair dressed in a elegant white dress looks at her coldly* Oh another pathetic ice user...just because you have the power to control ice doesn't mean that I am submitting myself.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm

"I've told you, I have no interest in fighting you." *Domon knocks Soren away with a quick, well practiced blow, then enters* "At the moment this is more pressing."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm

*Sorendraws out his sheathe and blocks the kick without touching Domon and stand in front of him* You have no right to claim what is not yours...now before i have to kil someone that should be my ally come at me!
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:59 pm

"Again, I have no interest in gathering allies, and you cannot kill me." *His eyes narrow* "And I hardly think that either you nor that man have a right to push that curse on others."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:42 pm

*Soren looks at Domon and sighs drawing out his pre white zanpaktou and standing infront of him* Then stand where you are and face me if you want the Ice elemental think of me as the man who stole your love boy.
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:30 am

Yuki smiles, " Another useless, being who thinks they have dominance over ice" Yuki yawns, shutters at the cold "Brr" Yuki begins to laugh "Just kidding" Yuki lifts her hand, and creates a flower from snow " Hmm, I like this place.."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 am

*Domon holds the bridge of his nose as he looks at Soren* "You aren't going to simply leave then. I suppose I'll have to fight you and take the light one too."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 pm

*Soren smiles and holds his white zanpaktou against the snowy lands making it almost invisible to the naked eyes an he looks around raising his reatisu slightly* You won't have the chance to take ichimei boy...I hear you have the earth can't you be happy with what you have what right do you to take the rest of the elemntals?

*The girl looks at Yukii and sighs* whatever I don't care what you like your pathetic too...but answer me this what rises in the morning stands for itself in the midday and falls at night?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:10 pm

"I've said this before... I don't care what happens to them. I just have to collect them to get back my fiance. Now, since I know you've been dying for this appearantly... let's go."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Purify, Tenkyuugi *his uniform is changed with a long-sleeved, ankle-length white coat with black lining that is closed at his chest, then left to flare out into ragged ends and his zanpaktou gets a mysterious light about it and he flash stepped back twirling his blade and he slashed forward unleashing a light wave connected to his blade*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 pm

"That's new... it appears you have gone back to a light based Zanpakto." *Domon leaps foward, slashing out with his arm, unleashing a combination of all elements, as the three clones fire their Cero*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Yuki looks towards the ice elemental and crushes the ice flower " Hmm... The Sun" Yuki smiles and wonders "Am I correct?" Yuki then bows " I'm afraid we haven't been properly introduced, my name is Yuki Soretta"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 pm

*Soren sighs as he forces the light to pusle to make a somewhat weak shield and it cracks on impact with the elements and Soren fires cero's to combat the others leading into a expolsion of shattering his shield and causing him from having serious harm.*

I would have liked the answer man and I don't have a name to give to the likes of you so tell me why should I work with someone of the likes of you Yuki Soretta?
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:41 am

Yuki smiles as she looks at the ice elemental kindly, she flash steps upon her throne, and whispers to her " I wouldn't like to be thought as a "Co-worker" more like companions...or.... friends" Yuki then flash stepped down, and turns around gracefully, as she jette's(ballet move- looks like flying through the sky, with your legs in a split position) above the ice, flowing slightly, gracefully. " Telling by your humble abode, you never had anyone to talk to OR be "friends" with, I would like too be you your friend." Yuki smiles offering her hand.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:39 pm

*she looks at her and remains silent she did never have any friends because of her cold pernality and reached out towards Yukii for a spilt second as if she wanted to be her friend and she regained her composture* ...friends...what's the point you'll only betray me if I did decide to help nothing more then a power for you...would rather be alone then betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 pm

*Immediately following the explosion Domon appears through the smoke, firing a bala cero point blank* "Not bad, eh? Thought you were one of my dad's students."
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:45 pm

"You really think, I'm just after your power?" Yuki laughs " Power isn't what I need" Yuki lifts her hand, and creates a sword of pure snow as whispers echo "Ice ring..." An Avalanche exploded from her sword overcoming the boulders and rocks inside the cave. " Really....?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2