The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) Empty
PostSubject: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:07 pm

*Soren who was looking for Yukii and Domon made sure that none of the other vaizards was going to find him here he might have been a vaizard but he had a passion for protecting that went beyond the shinigami code anyways as he walked on the frozen air nipped on his face making it rather numb to the touch but he walked on knowing if he hadn't the nip of cold air would be relentless stab with a cold dead blade that showed no mercy and eventually would drag the strongest man to a deep eternal slumber and as he walked he looked at a approching shore against the fiery evening skies and a thought occured from him* Yukii...She'll help me fulfill rukia's promise...I have made enough mistakes perhaps it is time I started fixing the problem within me...I won't go back but I can protect it in my own way...all the rest of the vaizards only think about destroying the seireitei...I want to protect everybody.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 pm

*Domon appeared, making sure he was not followed. If this was a trap, he wanted to be sure he could get away quickly. He approaches Soren cautiously, stopping about five feet away from him.* "You called me. I came. Now what is it that you want?"
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:41 pm

A thick fog formed around the two, the mist creating snow, the snowflakes spun as if it we're dancing, Yuki flash stepped, in between Soren and Domon "Hmmm... I haven't seen you two in a while..." Yuki bows and smiles at the two.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:43 pm

*Domon tilts his head, looking at Yuki* "Have we met? I don't remember you." *He observes how the fog appears, and links it to her arrival, assuming she must have some control over water, then sees the snow, and changes his opinion to that of ice.*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 am

*Soren looks at yukii and nods still feeling cold and not loving raspy wind* Yes it has been a long time but Yukii I should have you know I am no longer siding myself with the shinigmai or vaizard and creating my own order to keep peace...I want you and Domon to join me but regardless of whether you say no today let me give you a gift over the eternal control of ice.
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Yukii smiles and giggles " And how would you grant such a power?" Yuki looks over her shoulder at Domon, and looks back hesitantly at Soren " And why us?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:47 pm

*Soren smiled and sighs carefully knowing how to explain* Well you see I can grant you the ice elemental and one such as yourself can surely tame her...and why you two because you are of different races and you have no ties with any allies I wish for us to start a new world...this one has become corrupted beyond repair...so we should start everything anew to bring a peace to the world.
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Yuki smiles "There is no such thing as eternal peace..." Yuki then looks ahead "I'm willing, to accept your deal, If i attain this "elemental" you speak of AND... you teach me the ways of a shinigami..." Yuki looks at his zanpakutou, and smiles, as she bows. " You should know, if I ever get crossed by either of you... The skies will be cold, The heaven's will be in a endless winter, and Hell will freeze over." Yuki smiles again, giggling a bit this time.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:13 pm

*Soren looks at his zanpaktou which wasn't even his and hears her words and a smile comes across his face* Very well follow me into the blazing ice isle she resiides deep within here...and I will not cross you I have more respect for a woman...and why the ways of a shinigami?
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Yuki laughs, not saying anything " Zero...." She lifts her hand, and a ball of sky blue light forms in her hand, and fades away. " Living, with hollows for centuries, you learn new things, and you'd want to learn more." Yuki then looks ahead into the cold " I haven't fought in a while, do you think she'll want to fight. It would be a challenge" Yuki smiles brightly.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:25 pm

*soren looks up and sighs seeing the cero knowing she wished to attian a release form or learn the kidou of the shinigami but perhaps this could change her* Not particurly fight but she'll seem cold personality wise...though she she wanted she'll try to kill you slowly...and your not the only one who has changed in a hollow like manner. *Soren swipes his hand across his face a skeletal mask with purple marking from the bottm left to the upper right with large canine like teeth appears on his face*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Yuki smiles " I have captured, many shinigamis before, and made them show me the ways of their abilities, for one they taught me of their "shikai" but they said they could not teach me how to get one..." Yuki lifts her hand " But, they complemented me on my skill in what you say... Diable de Arte.. Or Kido.." She looks at a glacier " Hado no 1. Sho" Compressed air flies from her, hand and shatters the glacier completely. "Hmm.. Shall we continue to this, "Ice elemental".
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 pm

*Domon frowns at both of them, then turns his back and walks back out towards the sea* "I'm not going to join with you... you are too much a part of the problem. You want to fix this world? The only way to do that is to remove it. The world wasn't mede to be fixed, it was made to be a place of conflict. Eternal peace is a dream chased by fools who have no hope left in this world. Yes, I am different, and I have no allies among your enemies, but that does not make us allies. It simply means that I'm not going to help either of you. I will, however, take the ice elemental from you."
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Yuki didn't hesistate or waste a second, she flashstepped infront of him, and put a blade to his neck. " Don't even try..." Yuki smiled as she looked over her shoulder too Soren. "I do, believe you should join us though" Yuki lowered her blade, and bowed in apology. " I suggest, hearing Soren out..." Yuki put her right hand gently on his shoulder. " At least try..."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:52 pm

*Domon looks at Yuki* "Interesting... you actually trust him to some degree? No, I will not join you. Anyone who comes near me dies, and I will not allow that anymore. I will take the elemental, complete my mission, and go home. I don't want any part of this."
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Yuki frowns as she activates her Bakudo that she placed when she touched his shoulder " Bakudo 63. Rikujokoro" Six blinding lights, entrap you, and snare you in place. " Hmmph" Yuki then suddenly flash stepped next to Soren, "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:00 pm

*Domon raises his reitsu to the point that the Kido breaks apart* "Please don't make this harder than it has to be... i must collect the elementals to save my fiance'. I have no choice... heck, you won't ever hear from me again when I get her back."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:01 pm

*Soren raises his spiritual power and looks at Domon smiling softly* You think that because you are a human that the world should be removed...no we just need a restart for all of the races we have hidden ourselves behind the spiritual for far too long it is time we make a final democarcy to ensure a everlasting peace and I am sorry. but you will not be getting the Ice elemental...I hear you have the earth...it is impossible to control two and besides what good will destroying the world do for your loved one?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:05 pm

"Who said I wanted to? I was simply informing you that that is the only way. Believe me, a democracy would never work... I understand how things work. Yes, I have captured the earth, and it is trapped in here." *a jar appears, then vanishes* "I intend to do the same with each. Please, I will ask you one last time, hand over the elemental?"
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 pm

"You want an elemental? It's gonna get really cold here" Yuki lifts up her hand, as the area chills to sub-zero temperatures. " Ice Ring" Suddenly, and Avalanche flies from the of her hand creating a wall between, Yuki, Soren and Domon. " C'mon let's go, He'll break through that quickly, we can't let him get the elemental."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Domon...your so sad...you won't even give it a chance I am not doing this for my sake I am doing it for all those people who have died giving their lives to bring about a eternal peace and you wish to destroy the one world they was trying to protect I....I won't allow you to disrespect Rukia like that...I won't accept it! *Soren raises his reatisu and draws out his zanpaktouclenches it until his hands start to bleed and looks at Domon laughing to himself* Yukii go and take your elemantal...while I protect those who have lost their lives to people who want to wage a eternal war.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:16 pm

"Soren Kousen, you live your life by something that has passed. What you would try to achieve would only cause more pain than it would spare. You know you cannot stop me, but you will persist due to the fact that you think you are doing the right thing. Yuki, I ask you, what do you think?" *He vanishes, appearing behind Soren*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Yuki hesistant to walk away, she turns around and looks through the ice barrier she has made " I understand, That loosing the one you love, would be the hardest..." Yuki looks at Domon sincerely " I'm sure, that she would want you too do the right thing..." Yuki then smiles " I know, If I was her, That I would want you too help, not too destroy" Yuki then whispers " Fuyuu No Odoriko.." And her spirit came forth " Help Soren and Domon, if things get out of control stop it.. please." Yuki smiled then bowed, then walked away. "As you wish Miss. Soretta" Fuyuu No Odoriko, flash stepped in between Domon and Soren, and created some space.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:29 pm

"The ice spirit huh? I have no intention of destroying anything, I am only here to take the elementals and leave... the world can deal with itself." *Domon flash steps onto the water*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:32 pm

*Soren turning around flash steps in front of Domon a furious look in his eyes* I said face me...you won't destroy mine and Rukia's dream nothing you can do or say will stop me from bring true peace even if I have to fight for it! *Soren sighs and looks at Domon flashstepping after him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)   Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazing ice isle (Private Ateas and Domon only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next