The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:13 pm

*Soren waits on a building for haichi feeling a hollow in the area he sighes shaking his head this training might get out of hand*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 9

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Hachi then crashes from the sky landing on his butt " Ouchies " Hachi's eyes tear as the pain of falling from high in the sky on your behind . " The Hell butterfly thought it would be fun if he dropped me form 50 feet in the air "
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet
Race: not decided
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:24 pm

omega was on the other builden hearing them talk and waiting for the time to strike "this might be fun..."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 pm

*Noticing that hachi had finally come he got up and drew his crystal blade* "Let's cut the intro's shall we....Rise Miyabitatsuinhisakata." *he spins the zanpaktou making it shimmer and his transforms into a daimond raiper with a golden ivy vines sprawling as a guard to his hand and a meduim sized lueng Dragon appears floating overhead which he fixed his white haroi and white uniform* "Alright your turn."
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Hachi became serious as well , " I guess i have to realease my seal " Hachi then brought out his fan and whispered " Furiko no Maihime " The Fan Then Released Ribbons that wrapt around Hachi's Body , and then Flew Revealing a Beautiful , Woman Like Figure , Hachi's Hair Grew , and became Free flowing . Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) 29lfl0x Hachi then released his Sword " Hanasu , Souken Kosei " And his Blade Became like a Light Saber , and The Guard's Petals Flew around Hachi .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:47 pm

ooc: XD sorry jtofwar but we got bored...

"Hmm alright whenever you are ready then come and attack me...i will not go that easy on you..." *Soren stood there awaiting his attack if that was still a he you never knew what could happen*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Hachi covered his mouth with his sleeve and with his opposite hand he extended his wakizashi and whispered " Extend " The Blade Then Became like a whip and flew as Soren with Such Speed and Power .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:57 pm

*Soren suddenly teleported right above you and slashed at your back if he had suceeded in hitting your reatisu would have been leaking out form your body*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Hachi then fell foward , and stummbled " Ouchies " Suddenly form below His Sword Rose and shattered the roof the buiding attempting to stab soren , and then Hachi whispered " Hachigyou Sougai " Then a Large box Formed around Soren and Trapt him with the extremely fast blade .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm

*Soren glanced at the approaching blade and flash stepped to the side of the box making a extremely bright flash inside the box with the light manifestion he had manifested a solid wall of light inside the box as the Lueng dragon roared and slammed into you*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 pm

IC :Hachi's eyes grew Large as he yelled " Creation Undo " And Hachi's Wakizashi blade extended to the size of a katana and glew a bright purple , and he Slashed The Dragon , Across Undoing the Dragon's body , As He Did That Hachi then flicked his Hand up and whisperes " Bakudo 73 . Sajo Sabaku " Then The Chains Enthralled Arouns Soren , But Then Hachi casted another Kido " Hado 63 Raikoho " The Blast Of Lighting Flew at Soren , Destroying even the buildings

OOC : Is that serious enough =( ?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:16 pm

ooc: Ehh whatever I wasn't that bad >.<

Ic: *Soren looked like he was hit and got up bleeding and he slashed himself his sword glowing red as he did so except he wasn't hurt himself except for healing him but when he slashed you didn't it cut you* "That's good...I may think you might be good for the kidou corps..." *he leapt forward slamming down his blade a gaint red wave or reatisu unleashing destrying the buliding between you and him*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Hachi Ran Up to The Blast , And Shouted " Mein " And Slash Vertically Down Undoing the Blast it self . , Using his Kendo Skills , He Then Started To Shunpo Closer and CLoser to Soren , He Then Flash Stepped Above Soren , and sliced down saying " Men " Hachi , Slowed His Movement , because of the pain in his back , but pursued Cutting Down at Soren .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 pm

*The lueng dragon was finally reformed and since it was apart of his blade it would keep reappearing and it roar and sprayed particle of silver dust at you Soren just standing there taking the slash which he winced at it nor did he fall but his skin was moving slowly back together* "Your doing a good job...so far..."
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 pm

" Good ... " Hachi the whispered " Hachigyou Sougai " He Created a Forece Field INside the Dragons Mouth , And He Then " Creation Undo " The Blade Glew Purple , And he Sliced At Soren Across his Chest , If I undo your skin , you will not be able to heal it unless I heal It . " Heal This "
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:38 pm

"Hm very nice..." *Slashed his sword upward and slashed stepped away from you just thinking of a plan to fight someone that could undo your very existance* "Hmmif only I could bankai then I could finish this much faster oh well I have had no reason to release if I did have it."
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:46 pm

" Hmm ? " Hachi then waved his hand and whispered " Bakudo 73 Gochutekkan " THe Pillars Suddenly Fell from above Soren , And then Hachi flashstepped infront of Soren " Tsuki " Hachi then Attempted To Stab Soren Right Below His Throat . Then From Behind She Created a forcefield the shape of a Sword , Attemping to Stab him as well .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:58 pm

*Soren had parried the one going towards his throat and he held out his hand getting stabbed* "Hadou 63. twin lotsu blue fire crash down." *the kidou hopefully fires directly into you and he finally thinks up a plan to overload his systems*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Hachi suprised Called OUt " Creation Reject " And The Shield Formed , Protecting him From the Main Damage , but it the Shield was way to Premature to Stop That Much Force , And Hachi then flew back because of the Concussive damage , and he slid on his heels ,but then she called out " Creation ... Destroy " A Blast Of Energy Flew At Soren That Compressed thing so much , Its not Ment To Kill Somone its Ment To Cause So Much Preassure it Cause internal damage and Failure .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:11 pm

*Soren had quickly swung his swor releasing a massive white dragon to swirl around the blast where Soren had teleported back to a corner trying to avoid that blact the dragon floating as to observe Soren.*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Hachi looked at the dragon and whispered " Crush " A Purple Haze Flew Around The Dragon and The Density and Mass of the Dragon Became nothing , So In Turn The Gravity of The Earth , Crushed him , He Fell To The Roof , And The Roof Began to Crumble , it to was also being crushed , Hachi then Ran up to Soren And Shouted " Hado 90 Kurohitsugi " And a Black Coffin Formed Around Soren , And Hachi then Sliced Inside the Black Coffin , Only using it Too Weaken Soren , FOr The Final Blow .
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet
Race: not decided
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:08 pm

"well im bored of watching..." he looked at them and now he charged up a cero in both his hands and fires eight of them after hanchii's attack 5 at soren and 3 for hanchii then he jumps at them
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:15 pm

*Upon the black box Kidou getting interrupted with the cero's Soren had teleported away from the falling kidou firing a dragon that had ran up through the kidou under hachi and glares at the hollow and cracks his neck fixing his white robes*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Hachi then jumps on top of one of the Iron Pillars and Glares at the shinigami . " Hollow ... Tsk tsk tsk " Hachi raises Creation Undo Above his head , and smiles , as the luminiscent glow of the sword flew into the Hollows eyes , Hachi Jumped HIgh into the sky and , In Midair , he flash stept infront of The Hollow , and sliced across his chest , " Do " Hachi then used his motion to spin back into view of Soren and shouted " Hado 66 SORENO SOKATSUI ! " And SUddenly the Desrtuctive blast Flew as if it were a KAMAHAMAHA ! =)
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:29 pm

*Soren a bright flashed stepped to the side harrowly avoiding the kidou and sighed his dragon had wrapped around Hachi and Soren sent another blood wave at him also a light dragon from a difernt direction and he teleported*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next