The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 9

Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:39 pm

In That Split Second , Hachi Put A Force Field On Himself and The Hollow , And Teleported Him Inside and Himself Outside of The Dragons Circle and Away From The Blast . " Hmm , Heh " Hachi Then Jumped High Into THe Sky , as High As He Could Possibly Could And Dropt a Creation Destroy Attack On The Entire Roof , Attempting To Crush And Destroy Everything On That Buildling .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 am

*Soren stood on a building away from them and thinks to himself* Hmm perhaps squad 5 or 13....or 3 he is very good actually...better somewhat but he uses his powers carelessly....
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Suddenly the Building Reconsrtucted itself slowly , a magenta force field rejecting all the damage that was done . Hachi appears next to Soren Holding his hands out to the force field focusing on reconstructing and repairing any damage done .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:40 pm

"We really caused some damage...anyways...your release powerful although I hate to admit it...although I am not saying you can take my place because if that time comes you will have to deal with my bankai although this zanpaktou is odd it doesn't seemed to want to give it to me yet..."
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Hachi bows and looks at the builings torn and destroyed , the words " Creation , Reverse " echoed through the Town as a large forcefield formed and Everything that was damaged started to repair itself . " Oh Don't Worry about the damages , i will take care of it . "
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 pm

"Which squad do you wish to join anyway...?" *Soren faces forward and watches his damages being undone as if he hadn't even thought that was a powerful technique of his and soren was lirey about it*
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 pm

" Mhh Ouh , I am in division 9 " Hachi smiles at him " But i think if i could be lieutenant of the 4th division , Chihina Told Me That She was The Captain long ago , so i want to be able to uphold the family name "
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:10 pm

"I see well when you are captain do not expects me around..." *he suddenly vanishes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)   Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlikely training (Private topic for Jtofwar, hachi, and myself)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2