The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Ryuu walks into the arena waiting for the arrival of a certain someone
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet
Race: not decided
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 pm

he comes from behind ryuu "why did you call me?" omega was there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Ryuu turns around "I couldn't call an old friend for some assistance?" Ryuu closed his eyes and re opened them "You still look the same"
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 pm

he clenches his fist " its hard to change what you look like when your a hollow...now what is it that you wanted from me" he said looking at him behind the mask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:36 pm

"If I asked you to join me...would you join?" Ryuu looked at him grinning "I could offer power beyond your wildest dreams...A higher status in the world"
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:38 pm

"power.... everyone needs that but... how about if we fight if i win YOU join me and if you win ill join you" he said when his fist started to glow a crimson red color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:39 pm

"Childish,but ok" Ryuu drew his sword "Very well then lets go"
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:43 pm

"children do not play with sharp objects" he punches the grown with the cero in the ground causing the earth to break under ryuu's feet then omega jumps back a bit to get away from the breaking ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Ryuu jumps into the air and glides torwards Omega with his sword pulsating dark energy
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:58 pm

"i see.." omega hits the floor once agein sending rocks from infront of omega up as if it were a wall to block ryuu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Ryuu smiled and swung the sword sending out and array of dark energy crystals
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:09 pm

as it crashes through the rocks he puts his hands out and grabs it sending omega back a bit "that kinda hurt..." he starts to bleed out of the hands but the bleeding stops fast and the hands are back to normal "it is alright now tho" he then jumps into the air and shoots 2 ceros at him and one at the ground so rocks come up from behind ryuu and block him from moving back to dodge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Ryuu throws his sword into the air for a split second and holds out both of his hands "Hado 1.Sho" In the blink of an eye an invisible force thrusted the rocks away and threw the cero off course.Ryuu's sword fell back into his hands as he stared at Omega "Interesting"
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:14 pm

omega drops down to the ground agein and wait for his next attack "i know i am"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Ryuu begins to walk slowly torwards Omega not intending on killing him but only to draw him into submission as he waved his sword through the air
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:22 pm

he starts to walks slowly at him he kinda wanted to kill ryuu but also didnt. omega's skin started to blacken he waited for him to attack still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Ryuu uses flash step to appear crouching below Omega with something glowing around his sword
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:49 pm

"huh what" he sees ryuu after a second then looks down "what is that a ant for me to squash at my door step" he looks down and punchs ryuu as fast and hard as he could
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:53 pm

"Always think outside and ahead...." What Omega had punched was an afterimage that faded as he did.Ryuu was behind Omega "Howl,Okami" Ryuu swung his sword at point blank range catching Omega in devastating blast of darkness
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:56 pm

he tried to get out of the way but was still sucked in by the blast "i...see" his back was all cut up and it wouldnt regenerate "so that is your shikai?" he said limping up a bit he was on one knee he shoots 3 ceros at the ground to make rocks fly at ryuu so omega can rest for a second
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:58 pm

"Your pretty strong to be standing after that Omega" Ryuu looked at him "Too strong to be a low ranked hollow" Ryuu slashes all the rocks away turning them into pebblems that impacted him harmlessly "You shall be a valuable ally"
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:01 pm

he jumps at ryuu and grabs him by the head and slams him into the ground "yes i guess i would be"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Ryuu is thrown into the ground and he looks at Omega silently "................."
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:04 pm

"i guess i lose tho...ill join you what ever" he let him go and steped "so now what outcast..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Ryuu stood and sheathed Okami "Go and devour as many humans as possible to gain your power.As a normal hollow your of no use as of now...certain people would easily cut you down if they could"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)   Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Omega (Private Topic..Invite only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next