The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) Empty
PostSubject: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:34 pm

*Soren stands at the ocean and looks down when he had felt a far too famillar spiritual pressure within the area and ione that would bound to either attack or present some threat*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:27 pm

*Soren drew his sword and began to focus deep inside his sword and he was in a dark starry place surrounded by ancient ruins and suddenly a ray of starry light is shown in front of the ground by white dragon lands and he looks at soren* "Why have you come here Soren Kousen why bring yourself into my domain?" *Soren bows and nods* "I have come to ask for your help in regards to what to do with the spilting forces of the shingami and the new spiritual presence." *The dragon nods and thinks abuot it for a second* "Well of course it is no conquence that Ishpaleumis involved but he is severly weaken and needs to regain his powers back and as for the new spirit...they are not to be trusted do not protect them."
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Yuki walks into the ruins and looks at Soren , and looks at the Dragon " Hmm , Do Not Protect Them ? " Yuki bobs her head " Are you going to be specific on which " Them " ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Ryuu was searching for Soren and saw him almost alone in the distance "Maybe he won't try and kill me this time"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:52 pm

*Soren turns around and looks at her* "How did you invade my cousinness and enter my zanpaktou's spirit?" *The dragon nods and then tilt his head growling lowly* "I mean you little one..after all the shingami do not know what you are and whose side if you are on any but once ago we were all considered things."
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 pm

" Yet Still you have no right to presume such , " In dept " things about us . " Yuki looks at the Dragon respectfully . " They Say A Dragon , and A God Are Equal , What if the Dragon Fought The God ? " Yuki stood tall narrowing her eyes on the dragons .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Ryuu slowly steps towards Soren on the shore not knowing why he was just standing there and decided to slightly poke his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:00 pm

*The dragon stares calmly at her* "Then chaos and darkness would be unleashed upon the world...but we have maintain our pact with the gods." *Soren stirrs a little bit and stilll as his eyes shut*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:05 pm

" Hmm , Lets hope you do " Suddenly from behind her a figure of a women dressed in a white kimono , glared at the dragon and whispered " I Hope as Well " Yuki then noticed Ryuu Poking At Him and Coughed " Ehem " She Looked at Ryuu awkwardly .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:08 pm

*Soren eyes open and his dragon was animated behind him as well as yours* "So your spirit has come as well....and Ryuu Hitsugaya what are you doing here?" *the dragon nods*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 pm

"I cam to ask you for a favor" Ryuu sits down "I need you to tell Hisashi something"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 pm

*Soren looks at him for a second in couriousity* "Alright then tell what you wish for him to hear..." *Sorenwait on his answer as well as waiting on Yuki reply*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Yuki stands and looks at Soren and his Dragon , " My Spirit ? Impossible ! " Yuki's Eyes Have Begun to Darken , her face fills with worry .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:18 pm

*the dragon looks at her* "What does your spirit look like?" *he looks at the spirit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:19 pm

"Tell I said i'm sorry,when I met him he was like a older brother to me.That is why I didn't kill him just incase he wants to know" Ryuu looked away ashamed
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 pm

"very well....I will tell him the next time we meet but just to let you know...he won't stop until he has knocked some sense into you and make you return to the side you belong on." *Soren looks up at the stars*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Yuki's Body Drops to The Floor And Her Medium Shatters and It Forms Into An Image Of Pure Beauty , The Spirits Hair Glistened and Her Eyes Twinkled Red . " Hmm , So this is what it's like to be free . "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:24 pm

"I do need you help all together though Soren......" Ryuu stands with his reiatsu sealed "I don't have much longer Soren,soon Ishpaluem will know what i've been doing and find then most likely suceed in killing me"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:27 pm

*the dragons eyes widen and roars disappearing into Soren zanapktou again which Soren draws* "I am sorry but ramnyaku Kyohaku wants her free...bring ruin and chaos upon them ramnyaku kyohaku." *Light expoldes out of his shoulder and his sword turn white and has a white flowing tail on it as well as a white gaunlet and he turns to Ryuu* "I will help you whenever you need my help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Ryuu nods to Soren and dissapears
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 pm

" Who Do you think you are ? " The Aetas Spirit shouted
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:32 pm

"I am Soren Kousen leader of the kousen house hold and aquantance of that girl and I will do everything to drive you back." *Soren raises his reatisu*
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:31 pm

" How Dare you , do you know who i am , Im basically a god , you should be bowing to me " The Aetas Spirit Stepped foward , her icy reiastu enveloping the area , and Yuki's body began to glow and her reishi began to feed the spirit .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 pm

"Haha If you are a god then I am a Dragon." *Soren reatisu began to push out as well giving off a holy energy throughout the place* "and you know what happens if ywe fight..chaos envelopes..."
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 pm

" Heh , i dare you to stop me , Im finnally free and there is nothing you can do . " The Spirit begins to walk away , the air becoming thicker , and colder .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)   Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soren meeting within (Ishpaleum not invited in this topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next