The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
church
Higher Student
church

User Sheet
Race: not decided
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself)   Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 pm

nine days. even tho nemokai wasnt exactly sure where to look he thought he'd poke around, see what he could find. He searched places where spiritual pressure seemed heaviest, but continually ran into captains. "maybe i better let him come find me" thought nemokai. He gathered up all his spiritual pressure and burst it out, letting it flow. "cmon mr. vaizard, come and get me."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself)   Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:30 pm

*dangles upside down from a roof top facial features have changed and hair is starting to become white*What is it you want?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
church
Higher Student
church

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself)   Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:34 am

Nemokai laughed. "what is it i want? did we not talk of this some days ago?" he leaned up against the wall. "you know exactly what i want. i want information, methods, anything that gets that mask on my face." he looked up to Hei, "id be most grateful...buuuut, i offer something in return"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself)   Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Oh thats right, then first thing you must do is leave the shinigami and become and out cast once u do that then we will talk further
Back to top Go down
church
Higher Student
church

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself)   Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:54 pm

"very well, if im going to become an outcast i might want to get up some skills first, learn my zanpakuto better. if im breaking out of here, im going to have to go through several people to do that." he looked up back at Hei, "alright then. anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself)   Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:11 pm

After doing that then the ultimate test will come*he said has he droped down from the roof to the ground*Oh and you might want to find a way to survive a large number of hollows has entered the seireitei and the human world*chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself)   Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Hei (please dont join unless invited, only between hei and myself)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: