The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Name: Rhahk'Zor

Element:
Main Affinity: Doton: Earth
Techniques of Doton:
Spoiler:
Secondary Affinity: Suiton-Mokusho: Water-Ice
Techniques of Suiton-Mokusho:
Spoiler:

Object:
Spoiler:

Spirit Transformation
As the Aetas of Valen fuses into his core, Valen becomes an agile Humanoid Jaguar. His speed is Majorly increased and so is his Agility and Flexibility.

Full Tranformation
Spoiler:

Last edited by Valen on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Uhm , A Better Description of your abilities , not just earth , because then anything you attack me with ill just freeze it and shatter it , And Even though you do not have the Rank you still must have The Full Transformation .
Back to top Go down
kaku

kaku

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 pm

First of all, "will add when rank comes" is not an option anymore, for it makes the admin job significantly harder when we have to accept something more then once.

second of all, your "spirit transformation" looks like a "full transformation"! At LEAST specify that it is 12 feet tall in that image or something because the FULL transformation is the humanoid form. Also make the description of the powers and changes in whatever attributes that occur in the spirit transformation form. Right now you just described how it looks.

Also, please take a screenshot / picture of the object you linked to. I can let it pass for now but eventually no because as a weapon this will be viewed by the people you are RPing it causes problems because:

A) some computers do not utilize flashplayer, and some simply cannot utilize flash player 10 and up.
B) some computers do not have the memory power for dynamic animation imaging such as that.

So as you can see that causes problems to someone who is checking your app and has an older cpu model. Of course there's also the fact that a slow internet connection may take 5 minutes to load that page even with a compatible system but yea I think you don't need me to go in detail to get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Okay, sorry. This was made in a hurry. I'm remaking it and it will be very descriptive and moderately Op, lol.

@Yukii Btw, I won't be attacking but well fighting with. Your one of my Aetas Friends cat alien cat !

By the way, when I'm done every one will be looking at me like this;

Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Sad Shocked

lol! afro lol!

santa
santa
santa
Back to top Go down
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Edited Please review.
Back to top Go down
kaku

kaku

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 pm

I agreed with zakare that you, like everyone else without exception, will have to add ALL future techniques beforehand.

Other then that, for now I think it should be fine if you would PLEASE get rid of, or find a way to make into an image, that link to another page with a flash script animation!

Also I still don't like the "humanoid" part in spirit transformation but I can let it pass as long as you promise me that it is no where near as humanoid as the full transformation.

Zakare said the rest seems fine except the constant "I will add more later" you keep putting us through.

Last edited by kaku on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
squad/division: Squad 11

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 pm

i say we deny him he has been told all techniques and info needs to be added now until he does so i say DENIED there are no exceptions although im not angry valen so dun worry ^^
Back to top Go down
kaku

kaku

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Well he says, to your recent statement to me in private, that you ether add more now or are accepted with those ones and I will have to process any future adds which means if you REALLY have a stroke of genius and you MUST add a new technique then you will send it to me and I will evaluate it WHEN I feel like it and add it myself.

But seriously if you can anything else at this time do it NOW because if you ask me to add too many times I will stop being generous.
Back to top Go down
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:41 pm

FOOOZ AND JOOOZ TASTEZ GOODZEZ!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:42 pm

FOOOZ AND JOOOZ TASTEZ GOODZEZ!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kaku

kaku

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Better, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon   Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhahk'Zor - Aetas Weapon
Page 1 of 1