The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aetas's Creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

An Aetas's Creation Empty
PostSubject: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Mission Title: An Aetas's Creation

Mission ID:

Mission Rank: C

Mission Difficulty: C

--------

Mission Description:
Valen must successfully walk through Karakura Town without being discovered by a Shinigami or a Hollow. If he does, he must either challenge the Hollow, or restart the mission. After 2 encounters of the different races, Hollow and Shinigami, he must restart it.

Mission Goal: Valen must successfully walk through Karakura Town without being discovered by a Shinigami or a Hollow.

Mission Area: Karakura Town

Participants:
Aetas; Valen

Note: Shinigamis and Hollows will be NPC'd by me.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:43 pm

First of all I think your mission should at least have other people or else it should n't be a mission and if you get caught you can keep spamming this forever until you had enough rp points to become a high level Ateas instead of not actually posting and since your host is technically a human spirit with your powers it would be quite easy but that is my point of view on it as well this mission hasn't been accepted so you shouldn't make the ID anyways I will let Kaku or Zakare have the final pickings on this mission although zakare's standpoint might be like mine.
Back to top Go down
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:27 pm

OK, Soren, I think you didn't get something clear so here it goes;

On this day forth, September the 10th 2009, Soren shall never, ever, comment on Valen's Applications. In other words;

The following Spoiler is rated 14A
Spoiler:

Got it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 11

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:08 pm

ok ONE valen Soren is a hardworking admin on this site do not speak to him so >.> TWO i agree with what he said so im going to put a limit on how many posts you can do i say twenty max since you are walking through the town and thats stretching it a bit
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 pm

As well as kaku said the same thing oh and next time I won't be so nice about ^_^ got that?
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
squad/division: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:08 am

I agree with both of them, a mission should not be solo and someone other than you should be the NPC's considering you could simply choose not to ever get caught and walk around all day (And yes I do have a say in it seeing as I am an approval mod -_-)
Back to top Go down
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:31 am

who said I wasn't going to get caught? Who said I wouldn't have to restart it maybe 1 or 2 times because I got caught? Who said a mission couldn't be done Solo? No one, thats who!

@Zak: Maybe Soren is a Hardworking Admin but to me, he's a fag. If you see other wise, good for you but i see him differently.

@Soren: Dude, can't you just read the mission and just not post in my Applications? You piss me off, I have a problem with you. Accept it, and listen to what I have to say and Effing respect it.

@Karel: I'm A-Ok with you! alien cat alien Basketball alien cat alien
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:39 am

You are seriously working yourself to the ban hammer man and you don't even know me and I haven't done anything to you so shut up. count this as your warning.
Back to top Go down
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:35 am

Dipwad, I'm Ikkaku, Syrus, Pheonix and, of course, thsi guy Valen. SO I do know you and I personnaly don't like you and you already reached the ass hole hammer buddy.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 11

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:29 pm

ok enough from both of you soren shut up and ignore the insults valen one more insult to any admin and i will just delete the whole thing as i said the mission is a go but twenty posts max now everyone DO NOT POST IN HERE AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 pm

TY Zak. Twenty, got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aetas's Creation   An Aetas's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

An Aetas's Creation
Page 1 of 1