The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Weapon (Akrilox)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akrilox

My Weapon (Akrilox) Empty
PostSubject: My Weapon (Akrilox)   My Weapon (Akrilox) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:49 pm

name: niiro shuuha

element: fire

sealed state description:

shikai name: niiro shuuha

shikai description: the chant is "envelope........red wave!!!!" niiro shuuha means red wave. the sword is red and seemingly enveloped in flame as it looks like it is moving however it is solid but can switch to a flame like state to act as a whip. its power is it can send little swords of fire to attack the enemy and range from 1 cm to 1 yard.

bankai name:niiro senkou (red flash)

bankai description: almost the same as niiro shuuha except the chant is "shine.......red flash!!!" the sword is almost the same as the last except it has lost its ability to turn into a whip it can however change shape and its ability is the power to split into thousands of flame discs only 1 fifth of a millimeter thick and barrage the enemy or it can fuse some of the discs to create a wall of flame to attack the enemy with. the flames are pure crimson red. and i also gain speed 12x that of my original speed.
Back to top Go down

My Weapon (Akrilox)
Page 1 of 1