The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaks
New Officer
Jaks

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon) Empty
PostSubject: dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon)   dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Zanpaktou Name: dokuhebi (poisonous serpent)

Type/Element: poison, wind, and pressure

Sealed state: a regular katana with a green handle and sheath
Spoiler:

Special Features:
-the blade secretes a toxin the tightens mescles, so when one gets cut by the blade the area cut feels like it's being constricted by a snake
-the rope tied around the sheat is made of steel fibers and has a small weight hidden in it's knots, the rope can be used simularly to a manriki chain.
-like a snake, it is very swift, the blade is light and balanced.

Shikai description:

Zanpaktou Spirit: a large winged snake, big enough for a human to ride like a horse. even though Dokuhebi has extremely poisonous fangs and strong coils it only eats fruit Dokuhebi is 15 feet long from head to tail, and it's wingspan is about 12 feet long

Inner World: my zanpaktou's inner world is a box canyon with high cliffs, a large waterfall roaring down three sides, in the canyon there are giant trees with large fruit growing in plenty. half the ccanyon is covered in tall grass that hides many things like pits and sinkholes. the fruit are a yellow color with light brown specks when ripe.

Release Phrase: "Coil and Strike, Dokuhebi"

Shikai Appearance:
the sword turns into two metal snakes that wrap themselves around my forearms, with the tailtips over my elbows and the snake-heads in the palms of my hand, the snake gauntlets are a silver/black-stipe pattern that make it difficult to determine how long they are, and has green gemstone eyes. the snake gauntlets can be used as whips or lances, the snake bodies are very flexible and the mouths can open and close to bite down on things, the coils are very strong and can crush bone if used properly. each snake has a thin, retractable foot-long blade in it's mouth, if needed Jaks can use a snake like a spear. the snakes are 12 feet when used as a spear, but they can stretch simular to renji's wepon.

bankai description
on my right arm is a large snake head, it starts at my hand and goes up to about a foot above my head, it's works just like a real snake's head, and it has a hood that can open up to act like a shield(think of chad's black arm). in my left hand is a large sword, about as tall as he is, it has a chain conected to the hilt that links it to the head on my right arm.

bankai name: yuuentaiso dekuhebi (Grand emperor poisonous serpent)

Bankai abilities:
-a cobra-like "hood" can open up to be used as a shield.
-the mouth can open and close, and has working fangs.
-the sword is poisonous, three cuts of it can me very hazardous to one's health.
-with the chain on the sword, it can be thrown like what hichigo did during the vaizard training episodes.
-"Emperor's bite" is a powerful connon-like attack, it is fired from the mouth of the snake shield, but it needs to be charged up, the hood opens and absorbs spirit particals in the air.
-"sidewinder" the sword can fire an energy blast simular to ichigo's getsuga tenshou, however this acts like a snake and can change directions twice.

Last edited by Terry on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon)   dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Once you add Bankai I can approve it.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon)   dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:22 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon)   dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon) Empty

Back to top Go down

dokuhebi (Jaks' weapon)
Page 1 of 1