The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathering of the Aetas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gathering of the Aetas Empty
PostSubject: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Ryuu walks around the frozen tundra searching for the Aetas Yukii "Yukii!" Ryuu yelled her name,he couldn't remember if he was doing it right but said it anyway "This is really going to take longer than I thought...where is she?"
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:15 pm

The Air Around Ryuu Began to shift , and Ice began to slowly Form , as the large piece of ice shattered Forming Yuki " Hmm ? You.. What do you want ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Ryuu smiled at her prescence and looked at her and began to speak "I wanted you to come here so I could ask you something.I know you think i'm evil.....truthfully i'm not. Would you join me? Just you and me" Ryuu was as soft spoken as he had ever been before
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:22 am

Yuki looks at him hesitantly " Why me ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:08 am

"Because with just us 2 we could change alot" Ryuu held out his hand "I'm not offering power or an oppotunity to take over the world....just make it a better place" Ryuu at her "Your very talented also"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
squad/division: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:45 am

You hear a giggle coming from the mass of snow, but you can't tell who or were, but you do feel an unsettling spiritual force, to Ryuu it was slightly familiar but it was still odd. Karel had sensed his zanpakto and had decided to follow to see what he was up to, she hid herself within the snow using her zanpakto to create a perfect camo, so far she had heard enough to bring to the Society.
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:02 pm

" Camouflauge can never conseal your appearance especially , when hiding from the queen of ice , in ice " Suddenly the ice around Karel shattered creating an uneven mound of snow " Hmm , why do you intrude ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Ryuu continued to look at Yukii admiring her beauty as well as her power "That's what I mean by talented"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Karel's eyes glow as she leaps from the snow and is suspended in the air, she currently has a heavy cloak and a mask on as she giggles*It is my job as a ranking officer of squad two...*She hides her shikai within her sleeve, keeping them from seeing it* I sensed this man's Zanpakto and decided to follow, he always was suspicious
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Through the corner of her eye she says " Yes , he is " But then her eyes slid back you Karel " Hmm , Squad 2 , you aren't the investigation squad . "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 pm

"So what do you say Yukii? To changing the world and eradicating all sources of evil?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:15 pm

She smiles* I am of the assassination group, and I collect information for more than one reason* She smiles her eyes glowing
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:23 pm

" You are technically not , the " assasination squad " , you are army and militia squad your provide the warriors and fighters to eradicate the enemy quickly . " Yukii then began to laugh " The Aetas know many things about your own kind that you dont know yourself . "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:24 pm

"Sqaud 2?" Ryuu looked
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 pm

She smiles*Apparently you don't know everything, even within the military there are things unknown to it itself*She smiles, knowing what as all about her* And I'm afraid that as a shinigami it is my obligation to remove threats*She giggles
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:51 pm

" Heh , THat Amusing " Yuki then rested her chin one the palm of her hand , as she crossed her arms .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Ryuu did the same but was confused
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 pm

She smiles as she makes signs in the air and suddenly a great wind forms and a great heat wave goes about her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Ryuu looked at her on guard "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 pm

She smiles* Following orders....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Aetas   Gathering of the Aetas Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering of the Aetas
Page 1 of 1