The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appearance of a "Hero"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 2

Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:51 pm

He smiles and nods at his opponent*Indeed, I am Hero Prinny, the Ever Returning Hero of the Prinnies, I am second only to one Prinny and he is the Overlord Prinny*He nods his scarf flowing in the wind as his eyes turned back into their natural blue color*For someone like you to have a chance against me, you would need years of training not afforded to humanoid kind, you are useless.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Well to tell you the truth i am feared throughout the seiretei due to my evil intentions and what i want to do to it*sighs and sheaths sword brushing the dirt and dust off of my face*My name is Nero-Lord of the Vaizards*bows*
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:00 pm

He smiles as he walks away*No humanoid being can match to our power*the moonlight shines on him*You are powerful for a humanoid, but you are not yet ready for what is about to come...a storm is coming and soon this world will be flooded by dust*He nods as his eyes glow omniscient and his aura glew gray*Will even the Vaizard and the Shinigami be able to fight what is to come....I still wonder....
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:21 pm

I will fight until i draw my last breath*smirks*the same with the rest of my clan as for the shinigami i want nothing to do with those arrogant fools they sicken me whenever i think of them i want to smash the entire soul society to the ground
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Hero Prinny turns an eye to you calm and sage like*You and the shinigami are like water an oil, you could be a beautiful thing if you would only work in unison*He nods as he sheathes his blades into his pouch*I didn't even release my bankai and I destroyed your blades, what does that tell you?*He stops and waits for your responce

ST:That was kinda cocky

Hero Prinny mutters*Shut up, trying to be epic here
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:30 pm

You didnt break them u simply used enough force to knock them out their released state besides that he's in bad shape anyway*sighs*The shinigami need to know there not a dominant race in the soul society
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Hero smiles and laughs*And you Huminoids must learn the day will come soon when you shall loose this beloved plain of existance along with your Seireitei...*He laughs as he walks off into the night his scarf flowing and his silver breastplate shining as though it had just been made*Maybe someday you humanoids will see the real power of what has been forged for you....
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Jeez the little penguin guy is very deep like a preacher or something*sighs and grits my teeth*i never like preachers and im not a big fan of birds to begin with*leans on the wall*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:43 pm

ST:He said it again....

Hero Prinny stops in his tracks as he pulls a spear out of his bag and charges it a deep purple color with his Energy before tossing it at the wall you were at as the spear explodes*I AM NOT A PENGUIN I AM A PRINNY YOU GOT THAT!?!?!*After that he smiles and waves*Goodbye Dood
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:17 am

"Actually, our dear friend here is right. About the Seiretei and Shinigami and loosing this plane I mean. We only have a short while left before we are going to have a rather large problem... which is why we need to get the elementals quickly."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 am

Well ill be fine with balmut by my side*he appears on my shoulder with a grin*What are you so happy about? Well i couldnt help noticing the little birdy thing over there and wanted to say somthing to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appearance of a "Hero"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2