The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 2

"Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears Empty
PostSubject: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:47 am

Arik looks down at Karakura town from above, not with her eyes but with her mind, she had traded her eyesight a long time ago for enhanced sences, she made herself blind. She sensed shinigami and other beings all about, but there were also many more humans, all with a strong smell and she nods as she begins to go down in the city, her way to kill was kind for a hollow, she mearly killed them in a single blow rather than letting them feel pain. She needed to grow stronger, to regain her royal status again, to avenge her brother Barrigan
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Hisashi, in his gigai, sensed a strong spirtual pressure that shook him to the core. "What? How is there somebody that strong?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:03 pm

The woman's life sense goes off as she senses a shinigami about*Hmmm.....must be careful.....*She lands far from the shinigami and as she does a swift blow is dealt to a man who had been walking alone, he died instantly and she immediatly absorbed him*Aaaah.....*She uses her sense to look about, the human world was different to her, much more life wandering about in the open than in Hueco Mundo*....
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Hisashi feels the presence fading away. "Oh no, its getting away" Hisashi transforms into his shinigami form and puts a soul candy into his gigai. His body stands up and looks confused. "Keep this body safe 'kay?" The gigai nodded. "Whateves" Hisashi flash steps towards the reistsu
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:08 pm

The woman senses him and sighs*Oh what a pain....*She smiles as she begin to tap an iron bar with her hands a few times*That should be heavy enough...
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Hisashi flies towards the reistsu. "I dont know if i can beat it, but its my job to protect all threats to shinigami and humans." Hisashi raises his reistsu as a taunt
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:24 pm

She senses the reitsu and she smiles as you feel your released reitsu begin to be sucked into the woman and she kept tapping the bar*Good thing I'm immune to my own ability.... 94.....
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Hisashi arrives at the spot of where the reistsu stopped. He sees a lady, who seems to be tapping a bar. "Hey Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:29 pm

She doesn't move for she was blind but she speaks* I am the Princess of Hueco Mundo....Arik, the sister of Barrigan, the King of Hueco Mundo.....*her body glows as she begins to take energy from the area around her and she picks up the bar*.....
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Hisashi puts his hand on his zanpaktou. "Barrigen, the 2nd espada huh?" Hisashi frowns at her. "So your a arrancar, so why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:38 pm

She frons* I am mearly a gillian for now......*her eyes glow as she tosses the pipe to you*Catch....
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Hisashi goes with his instinct and catches the glowing pipe. "Huh? What is this?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:43 pm

*The pipe as you catch it sends you to the ground crushing your hand against the ground* I estimate that that pipe weighed about 20 pounds...I tapped it 6 times so.....2...4....8....16....32....64 times...it is 64 times its normal weight....

EDIT: I had a math fail....
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Hisashi falls to the ground, as the pipe crushes his hand. Hisashi yells in pain. He then tranforms his hand into a big, red hand and crushes the pipe. His hand then gives off a green reistsu, indicting that his bones were healed. Hisashi flash steps into the air. "Thats a interesting power"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:50 pm

She smiles*Now imagine if that had been something uncrushable...*She nods as she begins to walk away*I must be back to my feeding
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Hisashi took out his zanpaktou and pointed it at her. "I dont think so, If a gillian, then by Shinigami laws, i have to take you in."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:56 pm

She chuckles*You don't want to be fighting me....*She begins to tap the walls of the buildings*You might want to hold these buildings up until my effect wears off*She chuckles and you hear the walls begin to sway under their weight*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Hisashi look at Arik with a grin. "And why would i want to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:02 pm

She smiles*Beacuase of all the people within them...if you don't hold them up...you'll be responsible for hundreds of deaths and not only that......Hollows will swarm this spot in an instant*She smiles as she walks away
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Hisashi thinks to himself "Damn it, she right, i especially dont there deaths on my head." Hisashi goes to the crumbling buliding. "Here goes nothing" Hisashi claps his hands together and makes a pentagon with his hands. "Grand Pentagon Blaze" The giant pentagon flies under the building, incinrating everything that it touches
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:14 pm

She smiles as she walks away and conceals her reitsu, after about ten minutes her power wore off*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Hisashi looks to se that Arik was gone, and so was her reistsu. "Damn it, she got away." Hisashi put his zanpaktou back. "Next time i see her, im not playing around"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears   "Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears Empty

Back to top Go down

"Princess of Hueco Mundo" finally appears
Page 1 of 1