The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appearance of a "Hero"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 2

Appearance of a "Hero" Empty
PostSubject: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:49 am

(It may seem odd, but yes this is how this character will be played, he will be aware that there are people controlling the situations and he will shout at you as well)

ST:The moonlight shone down from the sky as the cool air blew across the land. The tree where soft as the rustling of the leaves and the sound of an occasional bird or a cricket broke the silence that seemed to lull on for eternity.The street lights lit the empty street as it was midnight and not a living soul was to be found awake at this our.But then again who said things had to be living to be a soul....

ST:Atop a tree with his peg-legs he stood looking down at the small town as his eyes glew red like his silken scarf that bows in the wind. Hero looked, quite honestly like a pengu-

Hero Stares at the sky and yells*DON'T YOU DARE SAY PENGUIN*

ST:*coughs*ok...*Hero looks like a bird type of creature,but instead of feet he has peg-legs, and on his back is a black pair of wings that despite their small size allow him to fly. He has a yellow beak and his feathers are blue and white. On his chest he wears a heavy metal breastplate and a bag that if you stuck your hand in you'd never reach the bottom. Around his neck is a silk red scarf that flows in the wind.

Hero looks back down at the city and nods*Thats better....* His red eyes stare out searching for a target as he studies the area, he had never been to the human world before and it was about time he began to study. ST:He had been sent by-

Hero mutters*No spoilers for the folks please...*

ST:....He continued to study, searching for something out of the ordinary, anything to pass the time.....
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:30 pm

*a bolt of lighting strikes nearby and a figure steps out from the burnt ground*Well arent you a strange looking creature*shoulders his zanpaktou eyes flickering with a blackness*What is your business in this world being?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 pm

ST: Hero Prinny was unnaffe-

Hero Prinny falls out of the tree at the sight of the lightning*HOLY CRAP WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU USE LIGHTNING AS AN EFFECT I COULDA BEEN FRIED IF THAT HAD BRANCHED

ST:*Coughs*....*Hero stands up and looks at the man annoyed at the entrance

Hero*More like having a heart attack

ST:As he stares at himhe sees the sword and puts his flippers in his pouch touching his swords wary of the man*I am a Prinny thank you very much* So this was a shinigami thought Hero Prinny*And I came here to study the Human world and to study the ways of Shinigami* His eyes were blue now, his natural color and then his eyes widened as he quickly took a device from his pocket and threw it into the air as it blew up, he had just realized he had tripped one of his delay bombs on the fall*That....was a close one

Hero looks at the sky*You suck at writing my lines

ST:.....
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Lighting its my zanpaktous element thank you very much*chuckles a bit*you remind of a penguin i saw at the zoo the other day*tattered shinigami captian cloak flows in the breeze*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:46 pm

ST:Uh oh...

Hero Prinny twitches as he looks at the man before him as his eyes glow red and he reaches into his pouch and brings out a small pipe like thing*This is gonna be fun....*He says in a furious voice and he charges as the pipe glows and his eyes glow red, his wings aiding his speed*NOT A PENGUIN*He tosses the pipe as it bursts into a massive explosion, which seemed much to large for such a small pipe*DIE

ST:Hero Prinny watched the smoke dissapear to see how the attack effected him, his eyes red and dark.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Is that all you got*brushes off some dust*Why dont i end this quickly*unsheaths zanpaktou*Cast him down kurokarite*a bolt of lighting fires off from the blade changing to a dark black as its about to hit you*Lets see how u handle that*blade is transformed and surrounded by black lighting*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Hero's eyes widen as the lightning flashes and he puts his hand in his bag and suddenly a odd looking rod is slung into the ground by him and the lightning draws to the rod as he wipes his head with his flipper*Phew* He draws his dual swords and takes a odd old stance as he begins to glow blue as he begins to scan the man before him, that lightning attack would have fried him....not such a good thought.....*I'm not a big fan of Prin Cabobs Dood.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Well your full of surprises arent you*hand glows dark red*I have a surprise for you to....cero*the red beam flys out of my hand directly at you*Im no ordinary shinigami
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 pm

ST:Hero Swiftly-

Hero clumsily dashes to the side nearly tripping on himself as he does and he looks at the man and nods gasping for breath*Well crap, your a vaizard.*He draws his swords and both shine AND THEN.....

St:His blades fuse and turn into a silver mop....not sure

Hero points the mop at the man and smiles*Now it will be a bit more even*He wives a sharp toothed grin

ST:As a side note, Yes Prinny have razor sharp Teeth
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:17 pm

A mop*laughs*You seriously think that i mop can hurt the vaizard lord?*shunpos close and slashes down at the mop*After i defeat you i must know what you are
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Hero Prinny smiles as he blocks the attacks with the Mop that seems to be indestructable to attacks as the scarf on his neck goes to wrap about you*I am Shinigami Hero Prinny from the Netherworld, I am a Demon*He gives a grin as with his free hand he reaches into his pouch and tosses a cherry bomb towards you his eyes glowing red*And this is my shikai, The Hero Blade*He chuckles

ST:To a normal opponent that sword would have done more, but do to it be made by a Humanoid character, it effects him half as much.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Jeez this has to be one of the weirdest battles i have fought*charges a cero at point blank summons my mask to protect from the blast*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:52 pm

ST:The scarf of the prinny leaves his neck and creates a barrier in front of him to defend him from the Cero and he gives a small smirk as he nods*No need for you to even attempt to kill me, I am a great deal better than that*He laughs and nods holding his mop on his shoulder as he waits for his opponent

Hero Prinny nods*Thats better lines....
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Well well*smiles and steps backwards eyes start to glow red with a blackish tint to them*What should i do with you?*lighting bolts fly off of the sword*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 pm

ST:The lightning rod earlier placed draws the lightning to it as he places both of his flippers on the ground and his eyes begin to glow crimson and he gives a smile as his scarf covers him*Boom...*The ground erupts violently

Hero Prinny blinks after the ground erupts and shouts at the sky*BOOM?!?!?! THATS ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Dang that hurts*brushed off some rubble and cuts on my body*What are you talking to theres no one here besides us*laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 pm

ST:Hero Prinny doesn't bother to explain himself as his scarf goes back around his neck and he sighs, while he was undamaged he seemed annoyed*You wouldn't understand....*He turns his back to his opponent and waves*I'm outta here, you are only annoying me at this point....
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Oh your not going anywhere*shunpos in front of you slaming my fist at your chest and comes around with my blade*No one runs from me
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 pm

"Sure they do." *Ish appears, smiling as he walks out of the shadows* "Like those poor souls trapped in the Seiretei." *He draws Konmatsuri* "Now, why don't you let that... Prinny go." *he looks at Hero* "That would be the correct term, right?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Hero Prinny is unnaffected by the punch and he smiles as you appear behind him he grabs your sword with his bare flipper, seeming unable to be cut*Yes, I am Hero Prinny, thank you for using the correct term*He flicks the blade away and he continues to walk away as his eyes glow

ST:Due to his resistance physical abilities dealt to him by humans is decreased by 95%
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:22 pm

*growls*No one does that to me and gets away with it* grabs you by your wings and holds you up*Why dont i see what makes you tick *summons blade back to me*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Hero drops a medal on the ground and it sticks into the earth and he smiles*You might want to let me go....*He begins to glow like how the earth did right before it blew up*Giving you till the count of three...One....Two....

ST:He seems very serious about this
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Im not going to fall for this again...bankai*bankai forms black armor around my body and my blade splits into two and the other appears in the hand im holding you with*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Hero Prinny laughs maniacally as his red eyes glow as a bang is heard in his stomache and his body explode violently, an explosion equal to two jet plane engines colliding and as the Dust cleared, a medal flipped from the ground and Hero Prinny reappeared smiling*Hello Doods*He laughs, his memory had not been damaged, he knew what he just did
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:47 pm

*armor cracks and falls off in some places both swords damaged and retreat back to the sealed state*Owwww...damnit why didnt i stop when i had the friggin chance*stumbles backwards*You are indeed a strange creature but i think that i would like it if you wouldnt do that again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of a "Hero"   Appearance of a "Hero" Empty

Back to top Go down

Appearance of a "Hero"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next