The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a short chat with Izuru [Finnished] [solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

a short chat with Izuru [Finnished] [solo] Empty
PostSubject: a short chat with Izuru [Finnished] [solo]   a short chat with Izuru [Finnished] [solo] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:54 am

Wondering what was going on in squad 3. He walked through the front door and saw a man with blond hair running around with a distraught face on. and Leo said, "Hello? are you Lt. Izuru?" the man responded "Yes, can I help you?" Leo smiled and said "no actually I was wondering If I could help you, Sir." kira said "With what? you seem like a student not a squad 3 officer..." Leo responded "I am not yet but I wish to be in the future, do you have any izuru-san?" he responded "yes, Be strong, Be smart, and pass your exams. Oh, AND ESPECIALLY stay away from Rangiku." and Leo thanked him and walked away to deal with other bussiness."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

a short chat with Izuru [Finnished] [solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: a short chat with Izuru [Finnished] [solo]   a short chat with Izuru [Finnished] [solo] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:56 am

[Finnished]
Back to top Go down

a short chat with Izuru [Finnished] [solo]
Page 1 of 1