The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am I going insane??? (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

Am I going insane???  (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Am I going insane??? (solo)   Am I going insane???  (solo) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:36 am

Leo had been doing a little paperwork for izuru as he heard laughter It grew louder nad sounded as it the person was next to him. It began to be earsplitting, it hurt. now there was screaming? it was so loud everything hurt everything was blurry. It was him screaming? and him laughing? what was going on??? He immediately screamed "Stop it!" He looked around and saw a man standing there ( https://2img.net/h/i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70/Arctic_Wintere/dark-anime-guy-image.jpg ) the man was whistling a tune then smiled saying "Hello Leonard. My name is Ark, I will be your crazy today." the man looked serious but smiled. Leo replied "who are you? a shinigami? if so what squad?" the man just kept smiling. "If you do not respond I will kill you!" leo was getting angry. the man mumbled out. "It's not my fault you have schizophrenia..." Leo looked shocked, "what do you mean I have schizophrenia?" The man laughed saying "You didn't know? You were diagnosed with it at 7, oh wait. your memories of your past life are gone aren't they? Yeah... Well you see things, well just me actually. In your past life you were like a little brother almost, You listened, followed instructions, anything I wanted you got me." Leo was shocked beyond beleief. "you mean There is two sentiants inside my one mind?" The man started cracking up. "well no, I am different you. we are the same, just a little different." Leo was confuzed and said, "well why did you show up now?" Ark said " To show you okomaru is not alone inside us." as he saiod this ark dissapeared and Leo felt a second blade appear on his side. It was a Tanto. He grabbed it and felt a new voice, a woman's voice. "My name is, setsujo."
Back to top Go down

Am I going insane??? (solo)
Page 1 of 1