The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting the past [Finnished]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 3 Captain
squad/division: Squad 3

Visiting the past [Finnished] Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:50 am

A world where true horrors reside, the sereitei was like a baby's laughter compaired to the violent scream of district 78 of west rukon, it had been a long time since Leo had been here. Cold, hard memories reside here, up until now they were better left alone but he wanted to get stronger, and his past would hold him captive much too long for that. "I wonder who that man was so many years ago... I remember the day like it was 5 minutes ago, every ounce of pain I felt as he kicked me, evr scream I heard as I fell, every letter he spoke in that minute, 'kill me some day, my name is Grim-' Why couldnt I of stayed awake just a second longer and heard his name! Why did he have a soal reaper body and a hollow's mask!" Leo screamed as he swung his kendo sword at the nearby wall.

Last edited by Leo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:17 pm

" good day " tiros said eyeing the man up and down "what are you doing in district 78"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:26 pm

"Well, just visiting my old neighborhood." Leo smirked as he said this and looked the man dead in the eyes knowing if he was this far in the district he was no one to mess with. slowly he moved his sword back to his sheith sayin "why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 pm

clutching his bokken and not his training sword he spoke " i myself come from district 80 in the north "
he gazed noticing that the man in front of him was the same rank as him but not the same age " and i take it that you here for more than a visit"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:36 pm

"Yes, thats true. I am here to discard old feelings, and gain back lost honor." he smiled as he let go of his training sword and moved his hand to his bokken. "It shouldnt be long until dusk, arent you afrain you might get hurt? you know its very dangerous in district 78."
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:40 pm

"try growing up in the murder capital even most shinigami are afraid to go there" tiros drew his bokken "now i want to see what you can do "

(OOC: a piece of advice befor fighting me check out my character sheet and zanpaukto ability's)
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:46 pm

"I guess you've got me there, and you will wish you hadnt wanted to see what I can do after I'm done"

OOC: yeah i read your spirit prs bursty stuff and neither of us have zanpaktou abilitys I dont think (and we are using bokken anyway)
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm

placing his bokken on his shoulder and entering battle pose said " come show me what you have "

(OOC: i love fights speedy leveling up also be afraid of my rietsu eruption it leads to a mid range attack)
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Leo quickly pulled his bokken out and took a lunge at tiros striking as he ran "I hope I dont accidently kill you!!"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 pm

using an over head parry to dodge his attack then using the hilt of the bokken to strike leo's head said " i'm not that weak and neither are you. apparently."
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:01 pm

"yes, I can already see, you will probably be my best challenge since my master died." Leo sidestepped the hilt and twisting to get behind tiros and takes a swing at his back while getting ready to dodge if he missed.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm

quickly flipping the bokken then blocking he preformed a low kick followed by a punch square to the face and a large shove on the bokken
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Leo felt a kick hit him in the stomach and saw punch coming quickly dodging it and then blocking the shove with his bokken. "so we are going all out?" Leo quickly put one strike at tiros' knee, one at his ribs and then pulled back and went in for a jab"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 pm

tiros took the blow to the knee and blocked the one at the ribs and knocked the jab off course whilst punching with his left hand he spoke
"so you wish to go all out, huh? be wary of what you wish for " he then prepared to do the double hand technique
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Leo took the punch and said "Okay lets go." He grabbed his bokken with both hands and swung quickly 6 times ans hard as he could then did a backwards flip standing looking with his bokken poised to block attacks.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm

blocking 5 of the 6 strikes and taking one on the shoulder he charged forward placed a blow on leo's left arm and another to the right shoulder followed by a strike to the stomach and a blow to the left knee and charging his rietsu for the burst and saying " well welcome to the real fight"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Leo blocked all but the right shoulder and stomach. "damn, you are stronger than you seem." he laughed threw his bokken up in the air, moved around next to tiros and grabbed his kimono, pulling himself up and throwing a punch at his face, kicking him and jumping into the air then catching his bokken and striking downward at tiros' head. "now heres my real strength"
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:47 pm

tiros relived himself of his kimono blocked the punch and accepted the kick it his stomach " are you ready for this " as tiros' reitsu burst forth easily 10X normal power and this sent Leo flying into a wall tiros then performed 8 slash shock waves every one directed at a different limb 2 to the chest one 2 to the legs one to each arm and one to the stomach and head now dodge those

(OOC: the rietsu eruption is unavoidable at this range though the shock waves can be blocked 1 must get through kk other than that this is levelling us up quick don t you think )
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Leo felt himself fly through the air and hit a wall, hearing the wall start to crack he tried to stop himself he couldnt he hard tiros make a few movemements and looked, he saw slashes of energy coming towards him, he dodged the first one then felt three hit him and a fourth knock the wall down and the fifth hit him in the chest knocking him down into the building and felt releived knowing the rest would miss his battered body. "You win" he said coughing as he looked at the moderate cut on his chest, he cringed and watched as it healed slightly nad thought ' how did I heal that?'
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:01 pm

tiros picked up his kimono walked over to leo and said
"that was a good match and that's a nice healing ability you have there and I may have found a sparring partner"
he grinned as he offered his hant to help him up " your a zanjutsu type like myself why don't you join the 11th squad with me whadda you say?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:29 am

Or why not join me and the vaizards*steps out of the shadows*
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:58 am

" i plan to eek more power before i attempt a push for the rank of vizard" tiros put on his haori placed his bokken in his sash and helped up leo saying " we cannot force you to do these things but we can give you advice"
Back to top Go down
Leo
Captain Level Shinigami
Leo

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:47 pm

"Maybe... just maybe I will join the ranks of squad 11." He mirked an glared at the masked man, "I would never join the likes of you, hollow monstrosity." as he said this he put away his bokken, brushed off the dirt from his clothes and checked to see if he had broken any bones.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:51 pm

"well just so you know MR? i plan on trying to become a vaizard " tiros stood there thinking "we never exchanged names im tiros granander and you "
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:23 pm

If you wish to join my ranks then find me at the outcast camp*vanishes into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the past [Finnished]   Visiting the past [Finnished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the past [Finnished]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Soul Society :: Rukon Districts :: District 61-80-
Jump to: