The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squad 1: Healing Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Squad 1: Healing Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Hisashi arrives with Ryuu on his back, and then puts him him on a bed. "Now, im a little rusty on this, but im good enough." Hisashi gives a little laugh, his hands glow green and go over his whole person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Ryuu looked at Hisashi all beat up and bleeding "You know...you can't heal me Hisashi,i'm going to die"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Hisashi gives a little smile. "Ryuu, would you stop being so negative?" Hisashi has a single tear drop down from his eye. "You cant die yet, we need to battle one more time, remember? You said when we were both stronger we need to battle again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Ryuu laughed and held his side "Yeah....that's what I said" Ryuu closed his eyes and reopened them looking at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Hisashi smiles. "Dont worry, i wont let you die, i got your back for life."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm

*Soren walked in and looked at them both* "Hisahsi is he going to be fine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Ryuu wanted to drift off to sleep more worried about his sword then anything "Where is Barahime?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:20 pm

"Here..." *He holds out Barahime towards you sighing he was cut also but he was going to be fine*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Hiasahi looks at Soren with a smile. "Dont worry, hes going to be fine" Hisashi turned back with a worried face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:25 pm

The sword began to radiate a faint glow a sign of something bad "......"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Hisashi looked at the sword as it started glowing. "Ryuu, whats wrong with Barahime"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 pm

"It's nothing........" Ryuu looked at Soren knowing he knew what was going on
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm

*Soren looked at his blade and looked down raising his reatisu it was unbelievable the anger which pulsed through it and yet he had a tear run down his face to show his sadness* "before you leave here tell me about the knights of raganorok."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Hisashi looks at Soren with a confused face. "The knights of Raganorok? You as in...Knights of the end of the world?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm

"The Knights of Ragnorok are said to be the strongest shinigami of the times and founders of soul society.There are said to be 12 of them but the 12th one is nothing but a pure myth.They have returned to punish everyone for the actions of there race.....blood shall be shed amongst the soul society as well as earth" Ryuu starts to go in and out of consciouss "All of us are doomed when they set foot in soul society"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:41 pm

"I see...." *Soren spiritual pressure raises and he stands there rages against everything what he did what was happening and the appearance of these knights* "I will oberate them they have no use here and no I am the most powerful user of light and one of our strongest shinigami...I...I promise no one will die."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Hisashi nods. "As your vice captain, I will go wherever you go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:44 pm

"The stories say that they come every 100 years,right now were in the 98th year.So we have 2 more years to prepare...........There is one amongst us already his name is-" Ryuu suddenly stops talking and goes out of consciousness and Barahime stops glowing,Ryuu has died
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:46 pm

"....I will find out..." *Soren looks at Barahime and and takes Ryuu's sheathe* "We will bury him.....for everything he has done...then we have a mission."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Hisashi gives a shocked look on his face, then tears start to come out. "No...This cant be" Hisashi stops healing turns to Soren. "I understand, but first, let me go after the shinigami who did this to him. Let me get my revenge."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 pm

*Soren looks at him and only turns away* "No I willl not allow that...quite yet...I still have much to teach you and before you do any avenging I an going to make you summon your bankai....then I will killl the Knights of Ragnorok."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Hisashi looks at Ryuu's body, then nods at Soren. "Fine, as soon as i learn my bankai...." Hisashi clenches his fist
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:59 pm

"Calm down...I am at lost for words but...I wil be sure he will be avenge...after all...he was the reason I came back...because you guys needed me and I will do anything in order to make up for what I have lost."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Hisashi smiled at Soren. "Thanks Soren....For everything" Hisashi walks into the hallway and looks at Soren. "You know that fight that we had, you know i was just pretending to fight you right?" Hisashi smiled
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:17 pm

"Sure..." *Soren coninues to walk as the corriners run down the hall and prepare ryuu's body* "as well as I..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1: Healing Chambers   Squad 1: Healing Chambers Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 1: Healing Chambers
Page 1 of 1