The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squad 1 Captains office

Go down 
+2
Hisashi Ryuta
Soren
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Squad 1 Captains office Empty
PostSubject: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:07 pm

*Soren walks in after hearing his former captain resign Soren stepped up to take his position a lot of things had been running through his mind since he was free from Sieraryu's control and losing his own zanpaktou what good was he going to be he must think it through anyway he grabbed his new white Haroi the only black was the squads insignia and the marking below* "I am Captain Commander Soren Kousen..." *he sat down at his long awaited desk*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Hisashi looks around the office, without Soren being here. Hisashi thinks to himself. "Man, nice office" Hisashi walks over to the chair and feels it. "Very nice" Hisashi looks around to see if the coast was clear and sits in it. "Now this is nice."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 am

*Soren walks in his office and looks at is desk and see you sitting in his chair and stops and glares at you wondering why you were in his chair and sighs* "What are you doing hisashi?!"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Hisashi quickly gets up from the chair and smiles. "Ohhh ummm i just wanted to see what it felt like, thats all." Hisashi laughs with a embaressed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:53 pm

*soren walks over to his seat and sat down in it and offered you one across the desk* "Well as long as I do nt catch you in my chair again then we won't have a problem...anyway your reason for being here?"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Hisashi nodded. "Im here for my training, you said that you will help me control my form. And i also need to talk to you about something else to too. Its about Ryuu."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:01 pm

*Soren glared at his mentioning of Ryuu Hitsugaya and thought of his betrayal after him* "fine and what about Ryuu Hitsugaya?
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Hisashi hesitated for a moment. "Well, i recently talked with him.....and he wants to know if he can be let back in the court guards."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:07 pm

*Soren closed his eyes calmly and sighs he didn't want to do this but it did not matter* "No...I forbid it..."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 pm

"Come on Soren. I know hes done some bad stuff before, but i believe that he has changed. Just give him a chance." Hisashi gave a strong frown. "Please"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:39 pm

"...I will think on it but...I said think so whatever the desicion you have to folow it...understand Hisashi?"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Hisashi nodded. "Yes Soren. I already told him that if he betrys us again, i will seek him out and destroy him."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:55 pm

"You are nowhere near stronger enough yet you still haven't mastered you beast form...what makes you think you can destroy a outcast with bankai?" *soren's voice seemed to be very strict*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Hisashi looked grim. "Because i know i can, i know if i try hard enough, i can beat anybody who comes my way."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:04 pm

"Then meet me in the training Grounds his fate relys on you." *Soren teleports to the Squad training Grounds* "Do not fail me."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Hisashi grins. "Dont worry, i wont" Hisashi vanishes as well, following Soren.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 pm

*Quite some time after the match and after meeting with Zakare and seeing just what a murderer he truly was he sat down and wrote his letter to his personal son in his squad and it read* To Hisashi...I am sorry to say if you are reading this I have fallen in battle or dissappear in this world of ours to think and study on those that have fallen into insanity, and dispair...I am finding out the truth to everything I used to have the world which fell on me killing the Soren that your brother once knew..please do not look for me or find me presuming I am not dead...and as for Ryuu Hitsugaya...his life is in your hands.

Good-bye....Soren Kousen....

*The letter sat on his desk and he looked towards another shingiami and vanished from his chair*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Hisashi rushed into the office and with a smile on his his face. "Hey Soren, I..." Hisashi looked around to see that he wasnt there. "Oh well then, i guess ill tell him later." Hisashi then spotted a note on the desk. "Hmmm whats this?" He read the note and his faced turned to sorrow. "Come on Soren, You can die, you just cant." Hisashi crumpled the note and started to cry. "Dont worry Soren, Ill carry out your name, and become the new captain commander." Hisashi wiped his tears and left the room
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 am

*Soren walked into his office after everthing had happened with Ryuu which Soren knew he hadn't died because of Soren but because of that new shinigami* "....Damn that shinigami....and the Knights...what was he talking about..." *Soren looks at some old scrolls that the shinigami had kept and saw something about the knights of ragornarok which were made up of the most powerful element contollers and the human sins* "Among the leading members of the order was Nagato, and....Kousen?!" *Soren stared at his last name he remembered a member coming to his house before his parents had died but never understood thier goals* "...I will take it upon myself if this order destroyed the soul society..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:40 am

*steps inside your office smiling under my mask with my hand on the hilt of my zanpaktou*(Come on come on hei can we kill him can we?!)*whispers*Calm down we will in due time....its time this place knew what darkness and despair feels like(When come on i want to kill its been so long since i felt the blood of man)I know partner soon just relax for now*leans against the wall*Having some trouble shinigami?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 pm

*Soren looks up not really worried or anything due to the fact that a vaizard was in his office* "And may I ask what are you doing here in my office vaizard?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:39 am

Well to put it simply im here to kill you
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:32 am

*Soren rolled his eyes* "Seriously...What makes you think you can kill me right here?" *soren placed his hand on his zanpaktou and a smile escaped his lips* "Well....you are a cocky one for walking straight into my office a challenge me..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:25 pm

*laughs*Im more powerful than you think*draws zanpaktou with a big smile on my face under the mask*and i wish you would stop assoicating me with the vaizards.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:54 pm

*Soren still sits in place and sighs* "I do not care what you think you are but if you plan to take me on head to head right now then tell me what is the reason?" *Soren awaited the answer for you knowing for well it was probably some assassanation attempt at getting his Captains chair*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 1 Captains office   Squad 1 Captains office Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 1 Captains office
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next