The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Betrayal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Final Betrayal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 pm

"Hmm" Ryuu kept his eyes on Soren and began to shift backwards adjusting his blade
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:41 pm

"Just release your sword you will need it." *He swings his sword a dragon of light roars towards you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Ryuu covers himself in reiatsu and sticks his sword out waiting for the dragon to strike
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:55 pm

*Soren did nothing as the dragon concacted you sword and exploded with light and his overpowering reatisu*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Ryuu was engulfed by the attack but at the last moment the reiatsu from the attack began to act faulty as a red glow could be seen piercing the light
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:05 pm

*Soren instantly flash stepped behind you and held out his hand* "Haou 63 twin lotus blue fire crash down." *Soren let the kidou erupt from his palms*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:08 pm

*Ken appears nearby, allowing his presence to be felt by Soren and Ryuu while sending a message to Soren* Remember, you have a limit to your mask. *He then observed the battle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 pm

At the same time Ryuu shifted his sword upward sending a crimson colored slash of reiatsu at Soren while taking the hit from the kidou
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 pm

*Soren moves slightly to the side still getting caught by the blast but he does not budge and he looks at Ken and sneds to him* Of course I know that....I am saving the mask for him....once he is here I need you to take on Ryuu so he does not interfere.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Hisashi appears to the fight after sensing Soren's reistsu fluctuate. "Soren..Can it be true?" Hisashi laughed and cried at the same time. "I knew you couldnt be dead."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:18 pm

*Ken frowns, then smiles brightly* Fine, but you owe me. Oh, and my master sends his regards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Ryuu's arm was heavily bleeding from the light dragon attack Soren used.Ryuu jumped back trying to keep a close watch on Soren as possible but noticed Hisashi "Hisashi GO!" Ryuu yelled to Hisashi signaling him to retreat and seemed in distress
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 pm

"Whoops, looks like it's my time to shine!" *Ken leaps toward Ryuu, smiling broadly while his arms become blades*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 pm

"Of course but I am dead to you or well it could be the other way around he held out his hand* "hadou 33. blue fire crash down." *He fired it directly at Hisashi*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Hisashi barely dodged the kido and looked at Soren. "Soren, Whats your problem? Its me Hisashi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Ryuu jumped over Ken and quickly fired off 5 rounds of shot red fire at him followed by him trying to cut off his arm
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 pm

*He fires a Cero to block the fireballs, then vanishes, appearing over Ryuu's head sending a message* Want to just pretend to fight?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:42 pm

"Do you not understand if I really was....still a shinigami the where is my captains jacket?" *soren sighed* "And if I was still your ally would I be firing a kidou at you trying to kill you...if you are planning on being a captain commander then I suggest you peak your skills a bit and stop being a baby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Ryuu looks at Ken "I don't think so" Ryuu wasn't in for a full scale battle like he said before so slightly nodded and attacked Ken with very minimal pressure
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Hisashi yelled at Soren, still crying. "What the hell are you talking about. You are not the Soren i used to know, who was like a father to me, and was a son to him." HIsashi then looks down. "What have you become?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 pm

*Ken blocked the attack with an unchanged hand hand and tossed a weak punch at Ryuu*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:50 pm

*Soren smiled almost at a sneer* "You really what to know what I have become Hisashi....then fine." *Soren takes his hand a swipes it across his face a skeletal demon like mask with purple marks on it appears on his face* "But if you truly want me to come back then force me back!"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Hisashi looks at Soren. "Fine then, i wont let you ruin your life. Just tell me this. Why? Why become this?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:56 pm

"Why when you are lying on your back I will tell you why then I will let you see my desecenant to the darkness below while you still on your pedastals and watch us burn you forbade any and all concact but rght now I will finally make my mark." *Soren flash steps forward and spins kicks him with a powerful reatisu boosted kick as Soren lands on the ground glowing from his reatisu*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Hisashi blocked the kick with both hands, but still was flown back into a buliding. Hisashi comes and faces Soren. "What a bunch off bull" Hisashi's devil wings appear out of his back. "So i guess this is the only way to do it then." Hisashi rushed Soren with a flaming corkscrew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next