The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Betrayal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:43 pm

*Soren stood over a burning town him not bleeding or hurt the fact was a large hollow force had come to attack the town and he since joining with the Vaizard ranks did not get information as fast and stood there the impeding shinigami wouldn't understand and he didn't he stood in the air and watched the fire burn*
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Ryuu appeared in the city watching the raging flames roar across the city and looked up noticing a eerie familar reiatsu but didn't bother to look,instead he looked at the panicking citizens. "Hows life Soren?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

*Soren looked at you and teleported away and fired a bala blast to another building and he sighs noticing you were a Vice Captain he sliently drew his sword not saying a thing knowing you would want to bring him back as he lands on the burning street*
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Ryuu walked up to Soren looking at the chaos he was letting insue "SO I take it your not going to comeback Soren?" Ryuu closed his eyes "It seems like you left everything in Hisashi's hands now"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:09 pm

"I have finally found myself and no I will not be coming back anytime soon....unless you think you can defeat me and drag me back." *Soren placed his zanpaktou at your neck*
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Ryuu touched his zanpukto and looked at Soren "Look Soren....if you choose to do this then fine.Remember i'm not the one that's looking for you,Hisashi is.One day you know he'll become stronger then you defeat you and succeed in bringing you back to soul society"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:17 pm

*Soren only smiled* "No Hisashi will not become stronger and if he does then I will have to use a power which isn't mine." *Soren puts his hand to his face* "See what I have become...Ryuu Hitsugaya." *he swipes his hand over his face and a white demon like skull appears over his face with purple markings going from the lower left to the upper right*
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:20 pm

"Ahh a vaizard!" Ryuu clapped his hands "Wonderful choice a wonderful choice indeed! Soren a vaizard?! This is shocking"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:23 pm

"Do not mock me." *Soren jumped up and teleported in the air spinning and he was suddenly two feet above you beginning to crash down*
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Ryuu stood and waited to the last minute to dissapear "How very hollow like Soren.Attacking me like that....you should be very proud" Ryuu's hands were still inside his pocket as this went on
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 pm

*he hovers over you* "You will never learn from our mistakes we are ruthless killers of a race which I cannot abide anymore...and do not speak to me about losing anything the only thing that I respected I lost." *he does nothing as he looks at him his eyes edging like a hollows*
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Ryuu sees a boy that runs past him and grabs him withhim arm around his neck "If you are the hollow-like person you say you are then kill this boy"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm

"Go ahead I will not stop you for everything I hold dear is lost and I am nothing then a ruthless beast." *Soren points his finger at the boy his eyes dead to what you see* "Bykurai.." *He fires a small lighting bolt at the boy slightly hoping you would avoid the blast*
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Ryuu continued to hold the boy still as the beam of lightning rushed for the dead center of him. "Hmph"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:39 pm

*Something inside Soren snapped as he got front of the boy taking the blast which had peirced him and rebounded off his which he kept int front of the boy and he grabbs his shoulder and kicks ryuu away while grabbing the boy setting him free* "...You have no right...to determine that boy's life."
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Ryuu rubbed his chest "Well Soren apparently you still have some good in you.It seems your not a cold blooded killer after all" Ryuu grinned "You know this isn't who you are Soren" Ryuu facial expression changed
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 pm

"Oh really...Rise Miyabitatsuinhisakata." *HIs zanpaktou changed into a daimond raiper with a golden hilt and a silver dragon flew overhead and his reatisu was flashing from a cold ruthless feeling to his normal* "Just because I cannot kill a innocent person doesn't mean I cannot kill you!"
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:48 pm

"There you go again flashing your light everywhere" Ryuu looked around at some of the fires that began to recede "So your going to kill me Soren?" Ryuu sticks his hands out "Fine then do it" Ryuu closes his eyes
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 pm

"No defend yourselff it is pathetic for you to continue your antics now fight me as if I was fighitng you when you got yourself exiled from the soul society." *He just stood there looking at him*
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 pm

"Fine Soren I will fight you" Ryuu draws his new blade "Ready Soren?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 pm

"You might want to release your zapaktou because this battle....I will not take lightly as our other Ryuu Hitsugaya." *Soren's mask shatters away in the air and he just looks at you*
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:46 am

"I'm also not planning on having a full battle so deal with it" Ryuu grinned and stood waiting on Soren to attack
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:32 pm

*Soren teleported in front of you and merely did a quick stabbed not getting into the battle at all* "Your such a failure."
Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Ryuu held his blade sideways to defend against the stab,Ryuu tried to hit Soren across his face with his fist
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm

"Hauou 1. Sho." *You are pushed back and soren just looks at him still not moving his lack of movements as a insult*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Betrayal   The Final Betrayal Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Betrayal
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next