The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunt of the Wolf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 pm

"Finally!" *Soren gets in stance flasps his wings onc and realese his fulll shikai power causing the grond the mke a circle with light and energy pulsing upward he jumps a flies towards you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Ryuu stands firm and holds his blade out and runs torwards Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 pm

*He slashes forward the light waving off of his blade towards you and he jumps upwards over head of you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Ryuu does the same but with darkness and stays on the ground and fires 2 shot red fires at him

Last edited by Ryuu Hitsugaya on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:31 pm

*the light you hadn't bothered to stop was crashing down on you colliding with the kidou and he held out his hand* "hadou 31. blue fire crash down" *he fires off the kidou and land on the ground as some of the light reach your shoulder it had cut you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:37 pm

A large wall of light and dust surrounded Ryuu as everything around him seemed still
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 pm

*Soren waits for the smoke to clear sighing heavily* "Well this was boring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:54 pm

"Howl,Okami" A dark wave of energy rushed out the smoke torwards Soren without warning
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:58 pm

"haha finally I got that out of you I will let you move show me what it's like to become the pure essence of evil." *Soren stands ready and gives a weak smile*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 pm

As this happens the area goes dark as the attack impacts Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:19 am

*Soren frown drowns out from the attack and moves upward floating over the darkness* "So sad I am going to end this quickly..." *he slowly turns his zanpaktou downwards a drops it from the sky then he says calmly* "bankai Mambushii Ramnyaku Kyohaku." *The sword hit the ground and a tower of engulfing soren and it clears soren having pure white armor along his body and he holds out his hand a white staff forming in his hands the staff top making a type ope prison inside a opal* "Time to end this Ryuu Hitsugaya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Ryuu is suprised to see Soren using bankai just for him as he taps his sword on the ground "Interesting Soren....very interesting indeed.So this is your bankai?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:57 pm

"Don't think that you are strong enough for me to use this after all I am going to end this rather quickly for you Ryuu Hitsugaya." *the ings and bean to grow larger and so had his tail of light the light reaching down to his arms to create claws*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Ryuu covered his eyes from the light "What an intense light" Ryuu fired off several white lightning at Soren aiming for the head
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:18 pm

*Soren moved a unimagineaable speeds behind Ryuu and thrust his staff into ryuu's kidneys sighing* "You won't catch me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Ryuu bleed heavily glaring at Soren "Grrr..i'll make sure you pay"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 am

"I am nowhere near finished Spirit summoning..." *suddenly the feel around the area changed as you felt something manifesting itself and Soren jumps away from you a large white dragon crashes through the trees and unleashes a beam of light towards you* "Now I am done..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Ryuu holds his eyes for he was weak against light.When the beam hit him Ryuu's half section disinigrated
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:10 pm

*Soren is on top of the dragon and looks down* "Hmm I guess he was gone....perhaps this was a bit to much for him.." *soren sighed and twirled his staff in his hand*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Ryuu's lower half sunk into the ground as well as Okami
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm

"Ryuu where are you going or do I have to chase you down?" *Soren peered at him and sighed before making three other soren and they jump to the ground at you two of them shrinking their staff back into a pure white zanpaktou with a white tail*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2