The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunt of the Wolf

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Ryuu cuts down multiple trees in the forest "Grr" Ryuu holds his hand out and fires a white lightning into a tree
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:22 pm

*Soren had countered the white lighting with Shokkao and looked at Ryuu* "And just what do you think are you doing here Ryuu Hitsugaya?" *Soren had looked down and sighed placing his hand on his zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:27 pm

"Trying to drown out the fact that it's boring" Ryuu fired another byakurai at another tree to make it fall on Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:29 pm

"So you are destructive when your bored...How amusing...well considering I have never really fought you before..." *Soren jumps forward drawing his blade* "Let's have a quick match!"
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Ryuu used shunpo to get within striking distance of Soren and did 3 consecutive slashes across his chest
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 pm

*Soren smiled as you did but before you had slashed him he yeled out flash to send a searing blinding light inyour eyes suddenly and performed a upward cut*
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Ryuu quickly backflipped to dodge the uppercut but was holding his eyes
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Soren landed on the ground and looked at Ryuu hitsugaya being careful not to fall into a trap he had to keep calm although inside he was not worried at all* "You done running?"
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Ryuu smiled "Who said I was running?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 pm

"Because you are scared and you use that smile and your calm to soothe yourself but that wil change very soon..." *Soren smiled and his reatisu was calm and so was his heart beat*
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Ryuu ran torwards Soren and attempted to cut vertically down his chest
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:39 pm

*Soren counters upwards and yells out flash the light coming again and he holds out his other arm* "hadou 31. blue fire crash down!" *He fires the kidou directly at you from a close range*
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm

As you did Ryuu was planning on faking him so as soon as Soren countered upwards Ryuu dissapeared behind Soren and impaled the sword through his stomach
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:49 pm

*Soren had smiled knowing the kicou did not hithe quickly moved aside and slapped his zanpaktou across Ryuu's face* "Your arrogance insults me...I have been here for too long to be done in by that trick.."
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Ryuu ducked and quickly jumped back skidding across the ground with his face slightly cut
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 pm

*Soren smiled and waiting for your next move* "Come on I will enjoy your attempt at killing me."
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:11 pm

"And I thought I was arrogant...." Ryuu glared at Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:14 pm

"Ah well you know I am ina good mood but trust me I won't die yet but least make this fun release your sword...shall we?"
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:20 pm

"I only release my sword to those I have sworn to kill.I'm not going to kill you so you will never see it"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:25 pm

too bad I am not that nice though so I will show you mine you might wasnt to release yours...or you might die....Shine upon them and bring chaos and ruin unto the world Ramnyaku Kyohaku!" *Soren gains ings of light from his shoulders, his sword turns white with a flowing tail and a white guanlet is running down his left arm* "haha you have already lost this match..."
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Ryuu looks blank "Blegh,light" Ryuu acts like he coughs
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:38 pm

"What is wong hate my stogest element?" *Soren sighes and mutters* "my only element......"
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:41 pm

"Okami doesn't prefer light...he finds it vile"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:45 pm

"Good maybe then you should realese your own sword to counter mine then this match will be so much better!"
Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Ryuu smiles "Maybe it will Soren"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunt of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt of the Wolf   Hunt of the Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunt of the Wolf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next