The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the arena to fight or not fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 5

the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:50 pm

the dragon breaked free from the ice in a huge ligthning explosion and crashed down on yuki. unfortunatly he dident notice the other attack until it was to late and got sliced by the ice and fell down to the ground
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Yuki Jumps out of the smoke with a ripped sleeve and a cut on her arm " Looks like you got me , but i finished you , Toukan Chishio " The Blood On Jizu's Chest Froze , Slowly but Surely , Hes Internal's were freezing as well .
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Rei's Feet Began to sink into the ground , and her feet began to look position , soon she became knelt . " I can't let you win ! " She Swung her sword up high " Destroy " Suddenly the Vine like blade flew at Jin and wrapped around his body , It Started to Drain your life force , and absorb your spirit .
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:38 pm

"im sorry but you lost"
you could see the spirit particles flowing in to him as he broke free from the chain. then looked down on the wine
"hm this is troublesome"
he grabbed the wine
"becareful attacks like this can backfire"
he increased the gravity even more as he let the spirit particles flow into the wine to overfill it and make it backfire
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 pm

jizu screamed in pan and begun to twirl in pain as hes internals freezed with weak voice not more than a whisper he said
"i give up you win"
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Yuki knelt next to him and stopped the ice and whispered " Fiore Le Amor " Suddenly he dissapeared and she sent him to the squad 4 infirmary .
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Rei Began to Collapse and Fall , and she began to shake and whisper " Too much too much " Her eyes began to Glow , and she began to scream " Stop !! AHHHH !! STOP !! "
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 pm

jin shaked free from the wine and walked and kneeled next to rei and put a hand on her chest and started to slowly absorb some of the spirit particles
"you fought bravly shinigami but you wont stand a chanse against me this was only a little part of my true powers"
he touched each of her arms and legs makin them heavier it would be so easy to kill her now
"do you give up shinigami or do you want to continue"

((ooc: guess its your turn now since you won over my shinigami ^^
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:03 pm

" What are you doing , No " Yuki walked next to Jin and caught his hands " Fiore Le Amor " She Teleported Rei To the Infirmary as well .
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:09 pm

"dont worry i wasent tryin to kill her but i made her attack backfire she took in to much spiritual energy i had to remove some of it or it would eventually destroy her internals and break down her cells"
he looked at her when she made the shinigami dissipear
"what did u do to them did u kill them both"
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:14 pm

" No I , sent them both to the infirmary in squad 4 , Yes i know very well how the shinigami work " Yuki then smiled " Oh also dont worry I moved their memories , away from their bodies , And what they think is that we are both shinigami , with an Ice Zanpakutou , and a Gravity Based Zanpkutou , Am i Correct ? "
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 pm

jin laughed
"im impressed but not surpised that you figured out that my element was gravity"
he walked away and picked up his robe by absorbing spirit particles he fixed it. then he walked back to yuki
"hm i wonder what will happen next i suggest we leave this place before someone else comes here to challenge us and manage to figure out that we are not shinigamis"
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:28 pm

" I agree " Yuki then shattered to small shards of ice
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 pm

"until we meet again then wich i have a feeling we will do i bid u farwell"
after she had dissipeard and he had made sure no one was watching he opend a black hole he stepped into and dissipeard

((((thread closed then since both me and yuki left)))))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the arena to fight or not fight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2