The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the arena to fight or not fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 5

the arena to fight or not fight Empty
PostSubject: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 pm

jin watched as the 2 shinigamis in the arena fought eachother wondering what they would say if they knew what he was. He smiled this place was filled with spirit particles he had already absorbed a lot maybe he should try fight in the arena it could be intressting... he hadent have a real fight for a long time and even though he preferd to not fight he had to admit he missed the thrill of figthing a little
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 pm

The 2 Shinigami fighting were suddenly surrounded by a circle , then suddenly the circle exploded and the shinigami were frozen solid , and Next to you sat a Woman dressed in light blue and white " Oh hello , Dont worry , they aren't dead , there just chilling . " She Began to chuckle as she stood . she looked at the unknown thing " Oh excuse my manners , I am Yuki Soretta , You seem different from the many people i have met ? "
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:45 pm

"even if they where dead i wouldent care much i dont give much for shinigamis lifes"

he looked at her

"u can call me jin. And i can say the same thing bout you one thing for sure is that your not shinigami am i correct. And yes i am diffrent my race is almost extinct"

You could hear sorrow in his voice when he mentioned his race
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Yuki Smiles " No Need Sorrow , My Race Is Basically out of Existance , Those who wish to survive must hide . " Yuki's face saddens " Many Times , I have been warned by my leaders to stay covert , But i Cannot Bare the Restraint . " Yuki looks at the Shinigami " The Shinigami have Become So Twisted There Hard to Communicate with " Yuki's eyes begins to sheen
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 pm

to freeze those shinigami dont really help u to stay discret you know if someone see them they will call for backup. Or u can free them and we challenge them to a fight as long as we not kill them no one would interfear if i understand the rules of this place correct
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:15 pm

" Heh , i Guess " She FLickes Her Finger and The Ice Shattered " Wow , I dont think they will be two Hard. " She Began to walk towards them .
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Hisashi feels the presence of 4 people at the arena. "It seems as though two of them, their reistsu is totally frozen." Hisashi goes to the arena and see two frozen shinigani. He then sees the girl from the volcano and another strange being. "You two, Did you do this?"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 pm

"who knows maybe they will suprise us"
jin slowly walked after her observing the opponents
"ill take the one to the right u can have the left one"
he walked up to the left one
"excuse me i would like to challenge you to a pratice fight in the arena
when one of us cant fight anymore or say they give up the fight is over is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:22 pm

OOC : OKAY RP TIME Me , Smart , My SHINIGAMI , SMart's SHINIGAMI

IC : : " Uhm , Alright ? , Oh my name is Rei Hoshino" She Slowly Drew her Sword and Got into a combat Position and whispered " Is It Me Or is It Freezing out here . " .
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:30 pm

reis friend laughed and said i dont find it freezing i think the temprature will increase pretty soon. Lets get this show on the road shall we"
he walked up and bowed for his opponent
"i guess ill be your opponent then but dont expect me to go easy on you because you are a girl"
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:41 pm

" Heh , At least i wasnt the one frozen solid " Yuki coughes and giggles " OKay Shall we Begin ? " Suddenly Shards Of Ice Rose From the Ground Attempting to stab Rei's Friend ( You should get a name xD )
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Rei Screamed in suprise and jumped back dodging the Ice , " Oh no she did not , Break and Shatter , Sakura Twill " Her Glowed Bright PInk and the Blade Seperated like a branch and started to to twist creating a twsting vine like pattern . " Snap ! " A Bright Pink Blast Exploded From Her SWord And Flew At Jin
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:00 pm

"woa that wud have been dangerous if i wasent prepared"

it looked like jin hadent move and still the blast had created a hole in the wall behind him

"so is it my turn now ill go easy on u i wanna have som fun"

he dissipeard to appear behind her tryin to touch her clothing to tripple its weight
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:06 pm

jizu jumped when the ice shards appeard and released his shikai in mid air

"release your wraith on my enemys rairyuu"

in his hand he now held to rods that he held as a cross and sent a bolt if ligthning down at yuki before he landed on the wall to the arena
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Yuki then spun quickly and dodged the lightning . " Heh , I expected more " She Flicked Her Hand Up and Shot Spears of Ice From her sleeve .
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Rei smiles " Snap " Instead of Shooting a fire ball it Created an Explosion around her , That Would Cause Sever Burns " Heh , Nice Try . "
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:24 pm

"aww u burned my robe"
he removed it and then he smiled you could see tattoos begining to form on his chest and down his arm
"i hasent even started yet. here catch"
jin had picked up a huge boulder that he now easly throwed at rei with one hand
"now the real fight begins"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:27 pm

the lightning splitted at impact to the ground and ricoshetted back to yuki
jizu spinned the rods in his hands around and they begun to glow with one of them he deflected the ice spears and the other begun shoot small arrows shaped out of lightning
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:31 pm

" Light ? " She created a box around the arrows and refracted them towards Jizu , This Time their Twice As Fast . She Then Flicked Her Hand At The Lightning and Created and Ice Boulder That then Ricochet the Lighting towards him .
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Rei Then Flipped back and then used " Bakudo 63 Rikujokoro ! " The Six lights then flew at the Boulder Freezing it in mid air , she then stood on top of it and shouted " Snap " Suddenly a More Larger Powerful blast flew at , Jin , lingering in his directions .
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:51 pm

rei could see how the blast just fell to the ground when jin raised his hand he curiously looked at the boulder
"aha so this is kido iwe heard of it but never seen it at least not one of this level. This might be fun after all"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:00 pm

jizu laughed
"you think my own attacks will work on me"
he stopped spin the rods around and put the ends of them togehter now they became one rod with a orb at each end. jizu started to spin it around and you could feel the electricity spark in the air as it gahtered in the rod the ligthning and the arrows was absorbed into the whirl that was created and something started to emerge from it the tip of a dragon head soon you could see the full dragon head as it flew down towards yuki

(ooc: picture lke toshiro hitsugayas attack but in lightning form
)
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Yuki Began to laugh " Mind if i take you a bit seriously . " Yuki pointed at the dragon and whispered " Enkei No Retsu " A Large Circle Formed Around The Dragon and Froze it in place . " Heh " She Then Began to walk up him , and then she used " Buyou Na Yuki " And Snow Formed Across His Chest and Attempted To Slice him .
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Rei Suprised He Stopped It , " Well I dont think you can stop this , Bakudo 73 Sajo Sabaku " The Chains Enthralled Around jin attempting to Bind him .
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:49 pm

this could be fun jin let the chain bind around him
"yare yare look like i got uncareful seems like you got me"
while he talked he started to make the area around rei heavier increasing the gravity slowly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the arena to fight or not fight   the arena to fight or not fight Empty

Back to top Go down

the arena to fight or not fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next