The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious being in the arena

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 2

Mysterious being in the arena Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:27 pm

The air in the arena was filled with cheers as a woman with old oriental clothing stands in the center her black hair dragging on the ground, ribbons streaming from the giant sleeves of the robe, a odd aura comes from her as she looks about her hat covering her head and her hair covering her face, another set of shinigami had been defeated as a younger girl stands next to her and she smiles feebly* Very good boys....* She smiles as she sheaths her weapon, her robes tattered in comparison to anyone here, her sheath was wrapped spider webs and she looks up at the mysterious woman her long white hair flowing about her* Thank you Kuro-sama
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 pm

*A man watches rom the back his white hair and full white uniform and white zanpaktou gave him away but he really did not care after all he had just finished watching the match between the female shinigami and the othe and was slightly impressed with what she had done and he thought to himself* That was impressive but nevertheless I should not be so surprised after all the things I have seen...done...but she will either be nice opponent to face or a vauble ally... *He slowly closes his light blue eyes closed and sat there leaning on the wall and slowly fluxlates his reatisu*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:16 pm

She smiles as she looks towards you, her tattered uniform flying about her as her calm eyes look at her her long white hair touching the ground as the taller woman also looks at you, her face hidden behind her hair. Karel bows as she looks at him, and gives him a toothy grin with her white teeth as her silver eyes look towards him*Hello sir
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm

*Soren looks back at her his eyes cutting through the darkness* "Yes hello miss...I am sorry to suddenly drop by but I had saw the match between you and the shinigami...you did....well..." *Soren takes a step forward not so happy looking but with a stern face*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:27 pm

She looks up at the woman and Kuro steps in front of her and it looks at you*Hmm.....*She seems defensive
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 pm

*soren stops and places his hand on his zanpaktou* "I meant no harm if it is because of the way I look I will just say this that I was not going to harm you but although I still do not mean anything by it....that can be considered sterotypical...."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Karel smiles and steps in front of Kuro*I'm sorry, my zanpakto is very protective
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 pm

"I see....so she is a zanpaktou......a spirit?" *Soren looks intersted glancing up at the zanpaktou spirit* "How.....hm...goood ebough I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 pm

*Ish is watching this from the stands, he remains when most leave*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Kuro says nothing as Karel looks about with her starry eyes*Hmm....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:59 pm

"I was kinda asking you....." *Soren glances back at the man* I have met him before...but why is he here? *Soren replaces his focus back on karel*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:02 pm

She smiles* My master helped me.....* She smiles as her eyes look at you calmly
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:15 pm

"she and master is very lucky to have you as well I am very lucky to have ramnyaku kyohaku...by my side..."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:20 pm

She smiles her eyes glowing and she thinks to herself For now.....*Would you like to practice?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:27 pm

"Umm it does not matter to me...if you wish I can but I will not go easy on you....i will fight with every intenion as you being a enemy.." *Soren raises his reatisu slightly and places his hand on Ranmyaku Kyohaku*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:30 pm

She bows and steps back* You will be fighting Kuro.....*She smiles as Kuro looks at you
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 pm

*Soren nods and draws out his Ramnyaku Kyohaku* "very well..." *Soren gets into a defensive position gettting ready for Kuro's attack*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:41 pm

She smiles as the ribbons stiffen and turn to hard blades*.......
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:43 pm

"Hmm you go first I always take second move....at times anyway.." *Soren maintains his stance waiting on you*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:55 pm

She smiles as her eyes glow* I must go easy on you for now....*She charges and the ribbons fly about you like swords
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:03 pm

*Soren jumps up and as the ribbons collide with him he manuevers his body in a way that he parries the ribbon from himand he holds out his hand and aims it toward you* "Hadou 31. blue fire crash down!" *he realeases the kidou hich heads towards you*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 pm

She smiles as his eyes glow and she shunpo's behind you and ten swords swing at you
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:07 am

*soren pressure himself to a ball making him fall faster barely avoiding your blade when he lands he shunpos to the edge of the area keeping his cool*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:11 pm

The woman stands still as she analyzes the area*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:56 pm

"You know I do not mind releasing my sword but I still think it is to early to release it yet...Flash!" *Soren jumps froward and light floods out of his sword and he controls it to solidify into spikes going towards you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious being in the arena
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next