The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious being in the arena

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 2

Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:24 pm

The spirit says nothing as it holds up a hand and suddenly a wall of iron appears as after it blocks the attack it forms metal swords and they fly at you
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:36 pm

*Soren looks around and holds out his hand* "Orchard sky!" *he realeases his kidou balst some of the swords away*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Kuro's fingers wave at the air and suddenly cherry blossom petals appear all about you, her eyes calm and you hear* Kuro don't over do it now...* Karel seems slightly conserned
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 pm

"Hmm...I hate to do this..." *Soren holds his sword up and mautters* "bring ruin and chaos upon them ramnyaku kyohaku."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:29 pm

The petals dance and go all about you as her fingers begin to stroke the air, her body glowing
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 pm

*Light suddenly rips through the petal and Soren had wings of light forming from his shoulders and a white gaunlet on his right arm also his sword was pure white and had a flowing tail from the end* "Hmph I feel so disgraced..."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Kuro's fingers dance as suddenly a veil of darkness covers the arena and you hear two sharp objects coming your way
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 pm

*Soren had already move once the light had dimmed and only had a moderate vision because his wings where still giving him time like a flash light some what* "How nice be my shikai light cannot be dimmed nor destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Kuro smiles*Yes...but things are different with me....*The woman smiles as she stashes the air and suddenly on your arms are two large scratch marks*I am stronger than Karel can ever become....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 pm

"Hm I see well I am strong as well you do not need to overestimate me." *Slashes downward the light bending off of his sword barely grazing your arm giving you a long scratch mark as well*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Her wound heals as her skin covers it like a web and she glows as you see a hand motion but Karel tackles her *NOT NOW KURO* Karel gets off her and Kuro stands calmy as all the cherry blossoms and darkness dissapear and she bows*Of course..
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:33 pm

*Soren looking slightly interested looked down at the other person the one he had been fighting and landed giving a long aggravated sigh* "So..what was that..after all it was a fighth wasn't it..not to mean anything by it but just what were your motives?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Karel speaks for her* Kuro is a.....cold soul, she does anything to win, and she was about to use one of the more complex paints......rain of acid....*She shudders in memory of what it did to the last person she used it on
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 pm

"I see well I guess I should be goingI have let you seen too much of my power..." *soren seals his zanpaktou and sheathes it looking at karel for one spilt moment*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:16 am

Karel thinks to herself That Zanpakto would be a valuable ally...... Karel smiles and waves at you*Bye-bye Soren*She giggles as she and Kuro dissapear
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

*Soren turns and looks down at his zanpaktou* I am sorry to have released you or made you fight we need to become more like a team. *Soren leaves the match*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious being in the arena   Mysterious being in the arena - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious being in the arena
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2