The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Volcanic Training session

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Volcanic Training session - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:07 pm

*the devil thing smiled* "I am one of the master of fire besides that avatar or the sarron family but alas they would have a tough time with me now I want to see your power Now fight me!"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Hisashi stood there with a suprised expression on his face and took out his sword. "Ok then, ill try." Hisashi ran towards the demon with a slash
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm

*The flames that danced around him seemed to jump out in from acting somewhat like a blade the flames quikcly heated up your sowrd until it burned your hands*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Hisashi drops the sword very quicklyand see the burns on his hands. He grins as he runs towards the demon with a powerful roundhouse kick
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:44 pm

*The demon had been kicked and stumbled and create a sword of fire and slashed downard at you but what you did not know Soren was manipulating the demon*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:51 pm

OOC: XD

IC: Hisashi then tried to pick up his sword, but it was still very hot. Despite this, he still picked it up and a protective reistsu around his hands to protect him. "Godly punch" A flaming fist comes out and flies towards the demon
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:57 pm

*the demon slams down his sword and a wave of fire erupts towards you but him getting hit by the fist he seemed to be enjoying himself*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Hisashi jumps in the air and yells. "Whats so funny?" Hisashi then swipes vertically and horizonally,making fire blast with each motion
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:08 pm

"That you need me...perhaps I should lend you my power is is not often soren actually makes that and plus he is asleep from fatigue because you are not in the soul society boy but in hell itself and he wants you to to beat me and heve my power to help him with your promise...well I yield...for now..." *The demon vanishes into a red jewel which forms at the end of your hilt and you feel something happening to the inside of your body*

ooc:give a detailed despiction of your first transformation.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:09 am

Hisashi suddenly feels at surge of reistsu thoughtout his body. "Whats this feeling i have?" His arms suddenly feel on fire has they grow in size. His nails and teeth grow into feral size. He gain rams horns on his forehead and wings. Hisashi laughs manically. "This feels good, i could get use to this." Hisashi flies up the volcano with his wings and appears .
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:11 am

*You saw Soren leaned back against a rock not having much to worry about a he opens his sighs and looks at you* "Well it looks like you did it...anyway that took a lot of reatisu from me so I will rest here for awhile then fight your form my form is something I will not ever show you for it is to dangerous..for you to handle.."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Hisashi power down, as his devilish appearance went away, and fell down on the ground. "Wow, so much power" Hisashi sighed and panted
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 pm

"Hmm remember that form can take over at time causing you to lose your senses...I would remember to not rely on that power and only use it as a back up for yourself." *soren tone went from tired and gentle to stern and serious*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Volcanic Training session
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4