The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Volcanic Training session

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Volcanic Training session - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:08 pm

"Now time for this..." *Soren summons almost all of his reatisu and begins to compact it making it smaller and more powerful as well as gaining more and his reatisu began to get darker and darker until it was a blodd red color and he slashed the ground it exploding where he slashed* "This is one of the things I will have shown you."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:11 pm

As Hisashi stood still for a second he thought to himself. "What is he planning? Better not take any chances." Hisashi still flash stepped all over the area, but firing shakkaos at him
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:18 pm

*His reatisu wasstill increasing and you began to feel weary and as your kidou's hit theirmark but was weaken ed due to his immense spritual power now* "Will you listen you can release your sword's true form talk to it..."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Hisashi stopped and listened. "My swords true form, you mean shikai?" Hisashi took out his sword and looked at it. "Ok so what am i supposed to...." Suddenly he was taken to a lava pit where a big guardian stood. "Say these words Hisashi, "Kouken Gogyou" The big Guardian dissapeared and he found himself back in the tree. "Kouken Gogyou, is that his name?" Hiashi gripped his sword tightly and jumped from the tree and faced Soren. "Ignite....hope this works.....Kouken Gogyou." Suddenly his sword began to glow and flames were coming out. Suddenly the hilt of his sword produced 2 new blades. "Wow is this my shikai?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:30 pm

"our swords true form allow me to show you mine...as well as to teach you what I did with my reatisu and more..." *Soren glances down at his zanpaktou* "Bring forth ruin and chaos upon them Ramnyaku Kyohaku." *Wing of light is form from soren's shoulders and a white gaunlet is form down his right arm and his sword turns whitewith a flowing tail at it's end*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Hisashi thinks to himself "The amount of reistsu his zanpaktou is producding is incredible." Hisashi then looks at his blade. "But i think i can beat him."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

"Come your move is first Hisashi afterwards I will teach the manuevers you need."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:38 pm

"Right" Hisashi runs towards Soren and does a fuild motion of slashes at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 pm

*Soren holds his sword in a vertical pattern and took the attacks and pushed back and rushed forward*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Hisashi jumps over Soren, turns around and kicks at him
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:48 pm

*He slashes his sword at you the light bending off of his sword acting as a extension*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Hisashi dodges the strike barely, making a cut on his shoulder. As he dogdes it, He makes a clean slash at Soren's side.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:05 pm

*Soren side is slightly cut but not that deep and holds out his hand* "Light storm." *the light rushes off of his zanpaktou straight at you*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Hisashi looks at the light coming at him. "Hisashi, say Godly Punch" Hisashi without thinking says the words. "Godly punch" A flaming fist comes out of the sword, clashing with the light
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 pm

*soren takes his opprunity to jump over the fist and light at resumes his attack by diving down on you*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Hisashi sees Soren and jumps back. He waves his sword and another punch flies stright towards him.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:28 pm

*Soren smiles and holds out his hand* "Hadou 31. blue fire crash down!" *he fires a kidou straight into the fist that was charging in front of him* "Hisashi you want to bring him back don't you then fight like I am him fight as if I betrayed your trust!" *As he says this Ryuu Hitsugaya appears walking down and stands besides him*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Hisashi sees Ryuu with rage, but also with sympathy. "What, I dont understand. Ryuu...Is that you?" he then looks at Soren. "What kind of trickery is this?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 pm

"I will not tell...but you will fight me as if I was him...with all of your power and then you will learn the techinque's I will teach you the end of this match is nigh." *The copy suddenly vanish and Soren steps forward waiting for your attack*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Hisashi nods and takes his stance. "I will bring him back, even if my life depends on it" Hisashi grips his sword tightly and rushes Soren. Before the blade hits Soren, Hisashi dissappears and reappears behind Soren. "Hadou 33: Blue fire, Crash down" a blue bast of kido comes out and files towards Soren.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:47 pm

*Soren flashed stepped to the side but the kidou taking his right arm which was protected by the gaunlet somewhat but nevertheless the kidou had made it through just not breaching it but his right arm was weakened* "Hmph how nice."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Hisashi smiled and flash stepped away. A voice echoes throughout the area. "Bakudo 61: Six rods of light" Pillers of lights surround Soren, subduing him.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 pm

*Soren was caught by the kidou and smiles and cracked his neck* "Very good..."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Hisashi grins. "Now to finish it off" Hisashi puts both of his hands out "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hadou 63: Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down." A Powerful blast of reistsu is fired at Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 pm

*The kidou fires at soren and as you smile in your truimph you feel a cold feeling along your neckand you hear a whisper* "Give up..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Training session   Volcanic Training session - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Volcanic Training session
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next