The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training students

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Training students Empty
PostSubject: Training students   Training students EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:45 pm

*Soren sighs as he awaits the next group of students coming to the Rukon in a old training factility why was there one out here well lets just say to Soren it was special he stands there not leaking out reatisu just watching the dust in the air fly past his face and it reminded him of time how it keeps slipping past his grasp*
Back to top Go down
Arden

Arden

Training students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training students   Training students EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Arden had spent the morning walking around the rather deserted streets in the seretei, exploring his new home and considering what he was going to do with his life now. His childhood and years spent as a commoner were over, he realised - now he had a role of protection. But his skills needed refining.
By mid morning, he had somehow managed to wander out of the seretei and into the rukon districts, admiring where he once lived.
Nothing had changed. The Rukon districts were timeless areas, it seemed.
Arden felt a certain level of discomfort as people shuffled to the side of the street - fear clearly painted across their bony faces, as they let him pass. Who did they think he was. They could probably beat him if they had the oppurtuntiy.
Suddenly a familiar uniform came into view - a tall shinigami, wearing the captains hiyori and a contemplative half smile. Arden stopped walking, sweat running down his temples as he realised who it was.
The strongest and most powerful of them all!!! Captain Kousen of the first division!
Arden bowed his head as they saw each other, mumbling an introduction of sorts.
"Good morning, Kousen-washi." he said.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Training students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training students   Training students EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:17 pm

*Soren looked at the shinigami and bowed down as a sign of respect for the shinigami* "Yes hello Arden-kun what brings you to the Rukon districts...unless you heard about my lesson plans for today..." *Soren seems slightly surprised at Arden as there was never many shinigami out here Soren usually comes to try to help out the stravation and everything since someone he met from the Rukon district but today was not one of those days and he was actually coming to his old training house which his mentor trained him in*
Back to top Go down
Arden

Arden

Training students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training students   Training students EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Arden's expression was enough for Soren to realise the young student had no ideaof why the captain of the first division was in the Rukon district. Forcing a shrug of his shoulders, Arden frowned as he relpied, "Ah - no, sorry, captain - i was just wandering around here... sorry if I'm disturbing you." he nodded, eyes wide and arms folded across his chest. He had stopped bowing now, and stood shorter than Kousen, even if hestood up straight instead of slouching.
Despite the lack of age difference, the difference in rank and power was supreme.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Training students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training students   Training students EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:58 pm

*Soren smiled and then sighed* "I see well I mean if you want to train we could but...it seems you are busy with your affairs..." *Soren think to himself* Hmm this soul reaper seems to have decent respect about him as well as a lack of self confidence he should really learn...that if he doesn't respect himself he will get nowhere....it is no lesson I should teach.
Back to top Go down
Arden

Arden

Training students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training students   Training students EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:10 am

"I - er, no Kousen sama, not exactly." Arden admitted, realising that he actually had nothing or little to do. He was not even in a squad division yet... He sighed as he smiled, his nervousness lessening somewhat as his shoulders dropped out of the tension that resided there.
"Please, sir, would it be alright if I... tagged along for a while at least. It would be highly educational if I learnt more about the power structure and resonsibilities of the shinigami."
Maybe it would help me understand my own responsbilities more.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Training students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training students   Training students EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:18 pm

*Soren smiled at the thought of the student tagging along with him* "Arden you may tag along with me today though I am not much of the teacher and as for a shinigami I can teach you and maybe show you what I fight for here."
Back to top Go down
Arden

Arden

Training students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training students   Training students EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Arden nodded in hidden excitement, a grin spread across his face.
A lesson from the strongest in the sereitei. It was nerve wracking, but he was excited.
He bowed low again, so that his fringe touched the dirty ground in the rukon district. How could he thank Captain Kousen enough? He himself was some unworthy waste of space, yet Kousen was agreeing for him to tag along!
"Thankyou, sir." he mumbled. "I will learn much, I am certain of."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Training students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training students   Training students EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 pm

It was fine for you to ask I actually enjoy having company and I am not like most Captains you will meet... *Soren says giving off some strange gentle reatisu and looks at the others going to a line and wondering what was up with them the people around him there seemed to be a fight and Soren sighs these people in the lower Rukon districts were not that friendly with each other* Arden...perhaps I have found your first lesson allow me to tell you about it on the way over to the brawl which you are about to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training students   Training students Empty

Back to top Go down

Training students
Page 1 of 1