The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lemmy's true self

Go down 
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

lemmy's true self Empty
PostSubject: lemmy's true self   lemmy's true self EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:32 pm

lemmy waited on the top of the sokyoku and began to sigh he drew armageddon and looked at it glistening with power the then stood up and began to jump down and land on the the hill i need my full power i need the horseman within me lemmy took the haori he ord off of his shoulders and let it fall round his waist a small symbol in the centre of his chest appeared nero has entered the vaizards true form ish has releases his true powers its time i do more it has begun lemmy's face became expression less as he started to speak i let war fill my soul i let hate fuel my endurance i let fear drive my speed i let anger become my strength i let anguish become my shield i let determination be my sword and allow duty to guide me i release my true self i am lemmy tiros renerzi derenas sorel de war granander i am the god of war lemmy emits a deep red light for a moment then explodes with the force of a million supernovas his rietsu sharpens , stiffens , thickens and escalates wildly and his hair turns from brown to pure white this is how i plan on staying at my true capacity but the seal will not stay broken for forever lemmy then walks off as he dose the hill its self begins to turn into dust and float away his footsteps leave craters with every step
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com

lemmy's true self
Page 1 of 1