The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paradise/ True strength

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

Paradise/ True strength Empty
PostSubject: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:59 am

The only thing i can do know to acheive absolute power my body must achieve perfect vaizard form*glances upwards vaizard mask forming on his face*More then just a simple mask i need the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:12 am

*images of his past flood all around me a little boy appearing in front of me*
L: So you seek pure vaizard form
Yes i do i will do anything to see this through
L: I see then u must sacrifice your humanity and your soul to me*lighting flashes and the boy appears to be a divine hollow of vasto lorde or beyond*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:29 am

*looks down at him*I will
L: Ok then*his hand becomes a sword of pure blackness and hatred and stabs it into my body absorbing all of the purity from my body*
*body goes limp for a second the explodes into darkness as it settles a bone armor like nothing that has been seen before armor like that of a ancient monster with a glowing green scythe*
Paradise/ True strength Ew_d_hell_custom5
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:27 pm

lemmy appears in a flash of lightning and gazes down at the monster and jotts something unknown down on a note pad in his hands.

lemmy then decends from his spot in the sky and stands before the huge monster hrrm interesting lemmy then takes a step back and gathers the full view very interesting lemmy then decides to write something else down
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:19 pm

*wings out stretch from around my body green eyes flickering*I am what they all feared....i am the ultimate vaizard....the god of death has emerged all shinigami beware your death is coming, none shall escape the destruction!
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 pm

*Ish, who had dissapeared for the past few months, opens his eyes. He had been relaxing, enjoying a break from battle, when he felt a deep resonance, something he had felt only once. A pit seemed to form in his stomach as he considered the upcoming battle, as he recognized the pressure as Nero's.* No... he wouldn't.. couldn't... that secret has been sealed for centuries.. this is not good! Domon picked a heck of a time to go underground... I'll have to step back in for this. *He gets up, stretching his arms out as he releases a massive yawn.* Such a nice day too....

*Ish appears in the camp, looking up at the Vaizard* "Yep. Definitely Nero... so tell me, Mr. Ultimate, care to take me on?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Well well the old man has returned*chuckles a wings close on my body*It would be fun to face you again
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:34 pm

"I'm certain that it will be... so tell me, was it worth losing your humanity? I mean, what little you had left. I'm afraid that this old man won't be holding back this time, if you intend to proceed with this dark path." *Ish looks Nero in the eye* "I will have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:51 am

*laughs*Do you really believe you can defeat me, i am the strongest warrior in the entire world no one has the power to defeat me*slams the scythe into the ground*Humanity.....thats what was holding me back from the start.....now i am invincible no can kill me nor injure me...this will be your last battle old man....i intend on burying you!*reijutsu spikes*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

*Ish looks at him* "You're right, I can't win as a Shinigami. You are beyond Shinigami and Hollows and this point... but I have to beat you. Whether this is my final battle or not, I will beat you!" *Ish's reitsu spikes, rising as high as it ever has as his mask appears* "Bankai."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 pm

*eyes flicker and armor gleams*Well i guess i cant take you as lightly as i have been....but im something youve never faced before so prepare for your death old man!*wings outstretch*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:13 pm

*Ish nods, then Flash Steps beside Nero, slashing at him. As he does so, he also produces one hundred thousand clones around him, each of which begin to charge Rebirth Cero*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Wont fall for this old trick*swings the scythe around creating a vortex around my body sending razor sharp shards of the scythe flying in all directions slicing into the clones*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:01 am

"Old tricks, new treats." *each of the clones explodes with the force of nuclear bomb, and the blakc flames that are released surround you, traveling along the vortex that you created as Ish closes his eyes, raising his right hand as a black aura surrounds him*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 am

lemmy is maintaining a hidden positioning in the sky and is wondering how to bring nero back hes is watching the fight unfold an begins to smile he writes something down and begins to jott down a fer symbols that he sees on neros armour if im going to fight against these two i may need to speak to him to unleash the true horseman in me lemmy thinks for a while and decides that this would be the best option but also the most risky so lemmy decides to hang around and watch the fight for a short while longer
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:19 am

*laughs and wings spread out surrouding the area around me in a protective barrier*This isnt what you would call ordinary*barrier glows and fires ceros out of each section*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 am

*Ish dodges, spotting Lemmy nearby as he feels a separate presence nearby* "Lemmy, can you take care of whatever is attacking the Seiretei?" *A Cero nicks him, bringing his attention back to the battle, as he uses Darkness Overflow to encase the area in a dome of darkness*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 am

You fool...darkness is my play ground!*body vanishes into the darkness only the outline of the demon wings and glow from the eyes remain*
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:23 am

yeah no worries ish ill take care of that thing lemmy shoots off at near the speed of sound
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:48 pm

*He smiles in the darkness, moving constantly as he creates a trail of clones, filling the area with them* "Then I'll kill you in your playground."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:43 pm

*eyes vanish*Your welcome to try but you will never succeed*laughs as the scythe slices the clones in 2*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:35 pm

*As you do they erupt in black flames* "Perfect."*the flames fill the darkness, fusing with it and destroying everything within*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:51 am

*wings enclose around my body*You wont even damage me with attacks like that*red orb forms around my body consuming everything around it*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:39 pm

"How about this then?" *Ish fires the Rebirth Cero that he had been charging*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:11 pm

*laughs as the cero is engulfed and nullified*Im afraid that nothing you have can even touch me old man*swings the scythe around slicing at your head*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise/ True strength   Paradise/ True strength Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradise/ True strength
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next