The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the horsemen final brawl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

the horsemen final brawl Empty
PostSubject: the horsemen final brawl   the horsemen final brawl EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:16 pm

lemmy went into the vast forgotten ruins hello tiros or would you prefer lemmy herios smiled at lemmy from a place in the air hello brother and i perfer lemmy lemmy turns around and looks his brother in the eyes with nothing but pure hatred herios i dont want to kill you but i will if you dont hand over your fragment of the emblem hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you kill me little brother you could not kill me even if you tried i killed the lord of shadows herios now sparked to attention with the revelation of this new news maybe i underestimated you herios drew conquest and the emblem fragment victory and in turn lemmy drew armageddon now brother i do not wish to kill you but i will if you force me we shall see. reign over all, conquest herios sword changed into a bladed bow with power over no element indeed we shall. begin the, armageddon herios then fires 30 arrows lemmy disappears and appears behind herios and slashes him wich herios blocks and then kicks lemmy back adn fires a cero at lemmy who counters with his own your gonna have to do better an then lemmy notices a huge ave of arrows lemmy then spins his blade blocking most others missing brother you are much better heavenly devils arrow herios fires an arrow into the air and a huge fire ball decends on lemmy ifrit the avatar of fire then catches the ball and hurls it at herios who destroys it this will be interesting
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horsemen final brawl   the horsemen final brawl EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 pm

i take it that you finnaly achieved shikai and more show me herios then summons his mask across his face lemmy then dose the same so you are a vaizard too herios then fires a cero at lemmy who cuts it inhalf my turn lemmy then fires his own which herios then cuts in half the pair then charge armageddon ceros and fire them resulting in a explosion lemmy then takes a deep breath ifrits breath ifrit and lemmy bothbreath out an incomprihensable ammount of fire wich herios freezes so you wanna play at the emblem powers lemmy then pulls out ruin and fires it at herios who dodges at the last second so you finaly unlocked its power herios then holds out his bow and shouts bankai conquest the end of the war and his bow changes into a sword and gun fusion wich is extremely dangerous bankai armageddon the final war the usual happens herios then fires 1000 rounds at lemmy who melts them in seconds and then lemmy puts his brother in a cage billion degree flames herios then freezes the cage and escapes your trying my patience DARKNESS lemmy now holds the blade of all dark in darkness form he then speeds towards herios and slashes him throught the mid section you missed herios starts to laugh then feels a huge and almost crippling pain in his stomach no i did not the power of darkness the wounds dont appear but you will feel all the pain lemmy then swings the blade down on herios left arm if the blow had been real he would have severed it but no herios feels all the pain give me the emblem fragment herios is now on the floor in agony
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the horsemen final brawl   the horsemen final brawl EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 pm

herios then suddenly begins to morph and grow you will never get my fragment herios turns into a huge hollow monster and begins to attack lemmy with a huge force and ammount of speed i am truly sorry to hear that as lemmy slashes the blade down herios head from crown to the middle of his stomach herios is then racked with so much pain he falls over just kill me lemmy holds the blade above his head i am sorry herios fire lemmy then severs herios head from his body he then picks up herios fragment the emblem is in safe hands lemmy then places the body in the throne and leaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the horsemen final brawl   the horsemen final brawl Empty

Back to top Go down

the horsemen final brawl
Page 1 of 1