The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the horsemen emblem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

the horsemen emblem Empty
PostSubject: the horsemen emblem   the horsemen emblem EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:40 pm

name: horseman emblem

fragments: war is held by tiros, death held by weiros, plague belongs to rerios, conquests owned by herios

powers: each fragment holds a different power; tiros' fragment holds the power of ruin the destruction of all, weiros' fragment holds the power of mortis the stopping of a persons movement, rerios' fragment holds the power of famine the reduction of the opponents power and herios' fragment holds the power of construction the power to make anything

when combined all of these are available to the wielder with the ability to amplify their own power by 100 fold

the chant to use: each piece has the same chant with the exception of the name of the power e.g. tiros' one is " come forth the power of war the ability of destruction unleash hell ruin"

the chat for them all together is " horsemen call you to me for the power i seek runs deep land me your eternal knowledge and grant me your strength let this be your vessel and bring fair and just decisions to the enemy"

description: each piece has the horseman's symbol on it
war symbol and avatar:

the horsemen emblem Wars-Symbol-Darksiders-PS3360-psd39 the horsemen emblem Vampiregirl

deaths symbol and avatar:

the horsemen emblem HOMM5_Inferno_Symbol_Ouroboros the horsemen emblem Anime-girl_011

plagues symbol and avatar:

the horsemen emblem 1inch the horsemen emblem Anime_girl80

conquests symbol and avatar:

the horsemen emblem Killzone_2 the horsemen emblem Twins

Last edited by dark-paladin lord lemmy on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: the horsemen emblem   the horsemen emblem EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 pm

You can use it just dont god mod
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

PostSubject: Re: the horsemen emblem   the horsemen emblem EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:26 pm

is not a god mod you can only use one power at a time and when you change power the others stop working but i still only have ruin atm but when i beat weiros at bankai level i'll have 2 powers
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: the horsemen emblem   the horsemen emblem EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 pm

alrighty then
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the horsemen emblem   the horsemen emblem Empty

Back to top Go down

the horsemen emblem
Page 1 of 1