The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she convert it to he cause I am lazy atm.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she  convert it to he cause I am lazy atm. Empty
PostSubject: Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she convert it to he cause I am lazy atm.   Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she  convert it to he cause I am lazy atm. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Zanpaktou Name: Amatsuhime

Zanpaktou Spirit: Is exactly like another woman but she is dressed in a brillant display of black or white white the aura wings she is generally very nice or cold depending on the person within her relam.

Inner World: Her Inner world is nothing but a bubble of nothingness which her and her spirit sits there and can chat or float.

Type/Element: Creation/Rejection

Physical Appearance: The blade is a normal katana with a light purple hilt with a white underlying the knuckle guard however is like a imperial emperor style design the blade a light silver and it gives off a strange type of feel about it.

Special Features: nope.

Shikai

Release Phrase: Cry, Amatsuhime.

Shikai Appearance: The blade turns into a straight edge blade much like Urahara’s blade there is no guard but where the sword meets the hilt there is a purple bow with slightly long tails attached and at the bottom there is a short purple tail.

Shikai Powers:

Souken Baria: The main offensive barrier anything it touches becomes undone meaning life, some attacks slowly becomes undone as if it were being erased though with time it can be rendered weak and useless and the shield can shatter.

Kyakka Jiken: Anything touched by the barrier gets reversed, so any wounds that have been healed and not completely sealed with enough excursion of energy the user can bring it back she can also reverse and damages or negative affects that have happened to that area. The user cannot reverse what time has set anything that must be permanent he cannot reverse.

Tsuki Shikon: Is capable of firing a massive purple energy beam or blast out the tip of his sword and when she fires is either a weakened crescent shaped blast of pure energy or the massive beam like one which seems to be stronger.

Bankai

Bankai name: Heishi Amatsuhime (Dying Heavenly Princess)
Bankai Release Phrase: We have lost Amatsuhime now have your revenge Bankai.

Bankai Appearance: On his Bankai Appearance her zanpaktou stays the same where as she gains a white soul reapers uniform that has a jacket in the center of it and it meet somewhat in the center then spreads back out forming a cape like object on the sleeves his shoulder has cut with a purple underlay and her reaitsu forms a purple reastisu wings

Bankai Powers:
Souken Baria: The main offensive barrier anything it touches becomes undone meaning life, Attacks, weapons slowly becomes undone as if it were being erased. This move is brought back and amplified in power.

Rijekuto Kachuu: When he uses this maneuver a giant purple mass comes from the sky and circles around him and the opponent making the field into a small circle within a purple tornado and him able to control the tornado movements and streams of it.

Kaibyaku bonsatsu: when she does this he shatters his zanpaktou into a thousand pieces and it rejects its fate being destroyed forms a world of nothing where the people inside cannot stand or run just float although they can move and with each piece a new zanpaktou is made out of her reaitsu which is purple coloring in a area around the opponent and his which he as all his powers and can summon more then one zanpaktou at a time though with this move he is brought closer to her end.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she  convert it to he cause I am lazy atm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she convert it to he cause I am lazy atm.   Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she  convert it to he cause I am lazy atm. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Yeah its fine
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she convert it to he cause I am lazy atm.   Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she  convert it to he cause I am lazy atm. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Good nao...time for me to watch the chaos unfold.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Vaizard Lord
Nero

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 10 Captain
squad/division: Squad 10

PostSubject: Re: Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she convert it to he cause I am lazy atm.   Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she  convert it to he cause I am lazy atm. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Fun fun
Back to top Go down
http://wolfclan.forumsland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she convert it to he cause I am lazy atm.   Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she  convert it to he cause I am lazy atm. Empty

Back to top Go down

Amtsuhime (heavenly Princess) Note I copied this from mah female character once so...yeah whenit says she convert it to he cause I am lazy atm.
Page 1 of 1