The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My character stuff :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
church
Higher Student
church

User Sheet
Race: not decided
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

My character stuff :P Empty
PostSubject: My character stuff :P   My character stuff :P EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:14 pm

hey just like to say nice site construction ^^ mine arnt nearly as complicated O_O anyways.... oh also, any info on becoming a viazard id really like to know that xP thanks

Name: Nemokai Remanu
Race: Shinigami

Weaknesses and Resistances
Nemokai is definately, swift, silent, and above all crafty. More like a ninja than anything else. His main downside is that he lacks striking power. He can only produce moderate slicing cuts at best.

Powers
none to think of rather than, he has great senses, meaning seeing in the dark is no feat for him

Personality
Simply lighthearted. He never seems to be frightened, or annoyed, or anything, just bliss. extreme cases can make him lose his cool (and even then thats rare) but mostly he sees, that if you stress about something it will probably hinder your abbility to stop said problem, so he takes the easy come easy go approach.

Appearence
My character stuff :P Sou_Reaper_OC_by_JLoneWolf
get rid of the zanpakuto (as his will be shaped differently) and the tatoo and your golden. if any more info is needed just say so.

History
Nemokai was a crafty boy from the start of his life in the soul society. everything from stealing food, to smoothtalking his way out of punishment certainly made him localy infamous around his district. it wasnt until he was nearly hated by everyone in his district (which took an incredible amount of years) before he litterally had nowhere to go besides the academy, not expecting to get in, but to his astonishment he did with the little powers he could show.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

My character stuff :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character stuff :P   My character stuff :P EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:13 pm

okay Umm approved...
Back to top Go down

My character stuff :P
Page 1 of 1