The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Good Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

A Good Day Empty
PostSubject: A Good Day   A Good Day EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:57 pm

*Domon tilled the land for the third time that day, looking at the vast desert around him. He had been living on this desolate farm for what seemed like ages, and loved it. He saw Mia come out with a glass of lemonade and smiled.*
That for me?
Depends...what are going to do for it? *she smiles, giggling a little*
*Domon sweeps her off her feet, kissing her on the lips* How's that?
*She smiles, blushing* That's prefect... come inside, it's dinner time.
*They head inside, and sit down at the table, with Mia's father at the head. As they say grace Domon can't help but smile, he had not been this happy in a long time. John, Mia's father, looked up and spoke to Domon*
You sure I can't pay you?
*Domon sighs, and smiles* We've been over this, you pay me by allowing me to stay here. Plus, you're giving me your beautiful daughter to marry. What more could I ask for?
*John shrugs* Can't say I didn't try...
*Domon smiles, then remembers how it wasn't so long ago that he had been evil, the most hated person in the Soul Society. He wondered if they ever even looked for him anymore..*
Domon, are you ok? You spaced out again?
*Domon snaps out of it, shaking his head and smiling at his bride-to-be. He need not worry about that any more.*
I'm fine... I think I'll finish up the crops, then turn in. *he kisses her head and heads outside. It had been a good day*
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

A Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Day   A Good Day EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 pm

*Domon returns, having met his father again while outside... the day was just beginning, so he worked on the crops to give the impression he had simply worked all night. As he worked, he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, he turned and saw John standing nearby, looking at him. He looked back with a guily look.*
Shouldn't you be asleep?
While you're out saving the day? No way.
How did you know...?
I know your father, Domon. He was an old friend... I think it's time you went on a trip.
*Domon looks at him with a hard stare*What do you mean? *he feels for Mia, but can't find her*
Where's Mia?!
*John sighs, then smiles* If you want her... you'll have to play my game.
*Domon looks at him, unbelieving. How could this be? This man had been a father to him for the past few months... he sighed, resigning himself to fate to protect Mia* What do you want?
Good choice... you are going to become a weapon for me... I want you to travel around, gathering as many abilities as you can... when you are ready return to me, and I will give you further instructions.
*Domon nodded, furious though he was with this man* I will do as you ask... protect Mia, and make sure she knows I love her...
Of course... do hurry now. *He smiles as Domon vanishes* He will grow from this, and become a more worthy man...
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet

A Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Day   A Good Day EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:45 pm

*Domon returns, his reitsu choking the very air. He sees John in the very spot he had been when he left, smiling*
Feels good, doesn't it? All that power? *he smiles at Domon*
Where is she?
Who? Oh, Mia. She's safe... you're not done boy.
What more do you want from me?
You are going to gather the elementals now, using your new powers. When you have them all, you will return here. Here is a list of there locations. *a list appears in Domon's hand*
How did you do that?
You are not in a position to ask questions... now go.
*Domon gives him a death glare as he leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Day   A Good Day Empty

Back to top Go down

A Good Day
Page 1 of 1