The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driven to Dementia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Driven to Dementia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 pm

*Soren looked at him* "Who are you?" *the presence of the shinigami looked different and he sighed knowing this was another rookie*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Ryuu was already weak but had to try "Bankai:Keikan Barahime"
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet
Race: not decided
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:57 pm

he looks at soren "i... i am aramant corel i am a basic shinigami but my shikai is diffrent then most others i dont think you can even avoid it. even tho you are a much higher rank then i soren..." he looks at him and waits for soren to talk.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 pm

"You know I cannot let you harm a captain Aramant....if you pursue this I will have to fight you." *Soren voice was seriousand his reatisu spiked up*
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 pm

"soren.." he shows the blade right infront of sorens face making catch a sight of the glow "i want you to return to your office and forget everything you did today but tommrow you remember everything"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Ryuu looked at Soren and then at the other person "...hmm"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:10 pm

*AS you come up to Sorens facehe mutters* "Kagirinai Shikkyakutsuinhisakata Bankai." *but he stills stands in front of you in his bankai form and what he doesn't seem to notice is the other is a corpse doll whereas the real soren no one knows*
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 pm

he looks at it and nothing happend "hmm? oh well" he moves his head to see ryuu still tired he shupos over to ryuu and laughs "good bye ryuu..." he stabs him in the stomic it peirces through his back and hits the tree and then he thrusts the blade up almost cutting ryuu in half " i hope you arnt a doll too...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Ryuu uses his wings to force his away,his bankai faded easily since he didn't have the necessary amount of spiritual pressure needed to maintain it.Now Ryuu had no way to defend himself...his then attempted to run
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:21 pm

*A wave of light sperated the to and Soren watched he sighed* "That's some ability of your zanpaktou but since I know how it work I am just going to have to one of my senses gone..." *he closed his eyes*
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:25 pm

"i see so that is the plan you will lose your friend tho" he then moves fast after ryuu but quiet so soren cant hear him he get behind ryuu bashes ryuu on the back of the head with his zanpaktou and spins him around and cuts his neck so he starts to bleed out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Ryuu falls in the blink of an eye as his eyes close,he didn't realize what was going on but he knew he lost alot of blood and that he could die at any moment watching his life slip away
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:29 pm

*Soren looked at him opening his eyes and see's what had happened* "Ryuu!" *soren's dragon had formed into a gun and he pointed it at the new shinigami* "Good-bye shinigami."
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:34 pm

he looks at the gun he grinned aramant then looks at ryuu he waves the blade infront of ryuus face "defend me ryuu from soren..." aramant then starts to jump back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Ryuu is too weak to bring himself to react to anything
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 pm

*Soren just teleports away* "...Go to hell he is already dead...I can do nothing but kill you then watch him die...though if you should find yourself in a battle against me...I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:45 pm

"so noble captian soren...let me try a new skill on you" he waves his blade at soren "Mukei Ittaisei" a blue glow starts to drift on soren now "i will save this attack for later ill let you figure out what it is first heh" he then starts to shupo vary fast away from the fights

Last edited by jtofwar on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Ryuu's spiritual pressure starts to diminish and he sword starts to shatter
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Hisashi senses Ryuu's reistsu starting to vanish. "No....It cant be" Hisashi races towards Ryuu, and sees that a shinigami was fighting Soren. "Ryuu, are you ok, who did this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Ryuu points to Amarant but his life is slipping away at the same time
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Hisashi turns to the shinigami and frowns. "Dont worry ill get him" Hisashi delicatly picks up Ryuu and thinks to himself. "Oh man, he beaten up badly" Hisashi then speaks to Ryuu. "Dont worry buddy, ill heal you up" Hisashi rushes him to the 1st squad healing chamber.

OOC: Ill make a topic
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:00 pm

*Soren looks at Hisashi* "Run...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Driven to Dementia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Rp Fields :: Soul Society :: Death Mountain-
Jump to: