The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driven to Dementia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Driven to Dementia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Ryuu looked at Hisashi and searched for his sword "Th-thanks Hisashi"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Hisashi turns to Ryuu and smiles. "No problem, we are brothers, remember?" Hisashi grins and turn back to Arik. "So havent caused enough damage?" Hisashi looks around the place and sees other shinigami. "And what you guys doing."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet
Race: Hollow
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Arik says nothing for a while then she nods*I was meditating until these filthy shinigami came onto the mountain.....*She begins to drum her fingers on the boulder she was sitting on*As to these other people...I don't know*She glowers* 128....
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Hisashi looks at the boulder she was tapping. "Oh no you dont." Hisashi slash his sword and arc of fire flies towards the boulder
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:46 pm

She and the boulder move higher up in an amazing speed*I may not have much defence but I am certainly faster than you....
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Hisashi grins. "We'll see" Hisashi gains his red wings and flies towards Arik, as he attack Arik with furious arcs of fire.
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:17 pm

She kicks the boulder down at you an it travels at an immense speed, its momentum amazing*You dodge...It goes to Ryuu...you destroy..you have super heavy debri everywhere...you block...you get crushed
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:23 pm

"Rise Miyabitatsuinhisakata." *A thickened wall of light forms over Ryuu and everyone else as Soren lands in front of hisashi after he fires his flames his captains jacket on* "You...I have committed really bad things in the past and I know I won't be forgiven....but I am going to return...." *Soren stands ready in his shikai and looks at Hisashi* "...ever since I fought you.....I have regretted everything I have done....pleasee you do not have to trust me but at least let me help you."
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 pm

The woman frowns shinigami are multiplying like flies.... she begins to pat the mountain itself, ony affect the part she was on as a rumbling sound is heard
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:31 pm

"Umm ok i trust you, but right now a huge mountain is coming at us." Hisashi charged a beam in his mouth and shot it at Arik.
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:36 pm

She raises her hand and absorbs the reitsu in the beam and she smiles as she begins to fire it back but she fires it down on the ground she was standing on, the ground erupts as her cero blasts it to bits and the crushed earth rain downs, each normally about 5 pounds, she patted it 8 times, she begins to run away, her immense speed aiding her
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:43 pm

"hisashi....we have to make a retreat....quickly....I will deal with the hollow....." *Soren jumps forward following the hollow leaving Hisashi, Ryuu and the other new which he stopped at that shinigami and looked at him and said a few words* "If I was you I would reteat and stop attacking our captains or else I will kill you." *then he conintued flashstepping after the hollow* "Come back here and face squad 1 captain Soren kousen!"
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:48 pm

She cuts her own arm and suddenly blodd flies from her as a set of sheets to slow you*
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Hisashi smiled. "You got it...Captain" Hisashi looked at the mountain.. "Looks like im goona need help here." Hisashi transform into his devil form and claps his hands together. "Grand Pentagon Blaze" A huge pentagon goes over the whole area, protecting them from the crushing rocks
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:52 pm

*Soren sends out a wave of light taking form of dragon which roars crashing into the sheets* "you will not eacape me... hollow...which I on't have to restort to that..." *he continues to follow you*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 pm

as you pass the blood it begins to cover your cloak and body and with each bit of blood, your body becomes heavier
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:58 pm

*soren sighs and teleports in front of her feeling heavy and he looks at her irritated* "You are really starting to piss me off..." *another light dragon shoots out of his zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:01 pm

She smiles and suddenly dissapears and appears one hundred feet away and she breaths kind of heavily*Sonido....
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Hisashi commands the pentagon to follow him as he rushes over to Arik. He sees both Soren and Arik. "Soren, im here to help" Hisashi grabs his pentagon and throws it at Arik.
Back to top Go down
Hero Prinny
Adjuchas Menos
Hero Prinny

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Her body glows a moment and she dissapears and her prescence is completely gone*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:18 pm

"Very well liutenant..." *Soren teleports again since it was his only good source of movement*
Back to top Go down
Juan
New Officer
Juan

User Sheet
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Juan chuckled and watched the battle come to an end."Hey you teleport guy, What's your name?"Juan walked over to him and waved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Ryuu found his sword and fell against a tree from fatigue ".............."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:02 pm

"My name...is Soren Kousen." *Soren glanced over at you not really interested and he seemed to have a cold feeling about him as he sheathed his blade and waited ten minutes before her effect wore off* "...am I supposed to know you?"
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet
Race: not decided
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:50 pm

"im bored i know all of you are strong but im kinda sick of this " he said cracking his neck and started to walk infront of the fight " Quake the Spectrum, Occlude the Universe " he draws his sword and a weird glow shines from it. he looks at ryuu. then he turns away and grins and waits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driven to Dementia   Driven to Dementia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Driven to Dementia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Rp Fields :: Soul Society :: Death Mountain-
Jump to: