The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle Empty
PostSubject: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 am

Ryuu gets his own house in karakura town and decides that he has chosen a new path to follow "Things just need to settle down for a minute now.....I will be the one to stand alone here" Ryuu clenched his fist together "I don't need help from anyone....not the hollows,aetas,vaizard,or soul society"
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 9

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 pm

As He Said Those Words , He Saw Hachi appear infront of him a couple of feet away , standing outside on the balcony , as he waved good bye sadly he whispered " No Help ? " and Began to Jump off The Balcony .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Ryuu looked at Hachii who was only a few feet away from him "Wait I didn't mean it like that Hachii"
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Hachi stopped , and he spun like a finale of his performance , an bowed at Ryuu and rocketed of his balcony to another roof , and began to run .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:56 pm

*Sigh* "Guess i'll go catch him...I haven't used shunpo in a while" Ryuu dissapeares and reappears running next to Hachii
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Hachi laughs , and shunpos farther then , Karel can . " mhh.... " Hachi then begins to speed up his run , and the clickity clack of his slippers on the roof become swifter and quieter .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Ryuu keeps running getting ahead of Hachii with a apple in his hand "You have to run faster than that" Ryuu laughed and went faster
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 pm

" Really ? " He Clasps his hands in a weird way , and whispers " Hachigyou Sougai " Then A Yellow BOx Formed infront of Ryuu , trapping him in a box , as Hachi ran .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Ryuu banged on the box "This is a weird kido...I can't even get out" Ryuu poked the box and tried to move around alot to make it move "Ugh,this is hopeless"
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Hachi , as soon as he got enough space , he opened a door in the box .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Ryuu climbed out panting "Damn box"
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 am

Hachi , dropped his hair tie along the side of the ceiling , but he was long gone out of sight .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:06 pm

"Uhhhh I hate kido......as if i'm really going to catch up now" Ryuu grins evily and goes into a pet store and walks out with a cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle   Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading the Evil ways for a new Lifestyle
Page 1 of 1