The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A appearance in karakura town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kasumi
Vasto Lordes Arrancar
Kasumi

User Sheet
Race: Arrancar
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Smiling at him "do all soul reaper love to pick a fight with a hollow who's not doing anything wrong like me...i just come here in peace and you want to fight me....that's rude and i also give my name to you.....you soul reapers are so rude to a girl"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 pm

"Oh forgive me I couldn't have forgotten and my name is Soren Kousen of squad 1" *He jumps forward not caring for your words*
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Vasto Lordes Arrancar
Kasumi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:46 pm

"What do want from my dead life....you want to fight me or something else" started to yawn "look i'm not here to eat no soul that only if you want me to" smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 pm

*lands in front of you and glares* "you know you are a very good at avoiding battle s but what if you do have a battle which you cannot avoid then what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Vasto Lordes Arrancar
Kasumi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Stares at him in the face "thanks i always do when other hollows want to fight cause I'm wearing this scarf... then fight them if they cant leave me alone...even if i come to this world to eat all i can hear promise me not to other soul when you come here" Looking at the sky "what about u if someone just come up to you and want to fight you if you didn't do anything?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 pm

"Then fight them with all of my strength..."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Vasto Lordes Arrancar
Kasumi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm

"I see..so you fight to get strong" Looks at him with a glares "will you break your promise to someone who's said promise me that you wont fight...will you break it"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:04 pm

"No I fight to protect but I also fight for that reason to back up the other reason is more important."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Vasto Lordes Arrancar
Kasumi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Smiling at him "Whats good to know...cause right now I'm not able to fight you i didn't eat for five years after Maria went to the other world" Faints then falls to the floor because didn't eat anything
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 pm

*Soren stands there and sighes and vanishes* "Your not worth my time to question me like that..."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Vasto Lordes Arrancar
Kasumi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Stands up then looks around and disappears looking for something "W-where is he...where is that low life hollow" got mad then uses Wolf Howl making a big massive sound wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A appearance in karakura town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2