The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A appearance in karakura town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

A appearance in karakura town Empty
PostSubject: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:53 pm

*Soren in his gigai which was more closer then a normal then to Soren himself, Soren stood there at there fountain at the time square and watching over a crowd of people that seemed to have a spiritual presence and he sighed knowing a hollow would eventually show up so he got out his soul candy which he had just previously got it from a shinigami and he place to soul into his mouth and thrust himself out of his body when the gigai jumped on him and screamed right in his ear* "PYON!!!!!" *Soren looks at his gigai his aggravation rising as the gigai stared and screamed again* "Shut up you stupid soul candy I don't know why you were given to me but you are so aggravating...." *Soren shudders with anger and sighed as the gigai smiled and glomps Soren* "Soren-sama need CHAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!" *looks at the gigai and gets glomped at the process and sighs reatisu lashing out and he puts his hand to the gigai* "hadou 31 blue fire crash down!" *really anything else I need to say?*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Ryuu is seen leaping from building to building barely sensing Soren's reiatsu because of the gigai he was in
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 pm

*soren kicked his gigai away and jumped after what seemed to be Ryuu histugaya* "Ryuu hitsugaya!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Ryuu stopped and looked down,Ryuu still didn't realize the gigai and looked at Soren "Hahahaha did you finally lose your shinigami power Soren? I mean look at you,no more spiritual power" Ryuu had no idea as to what a gigai was or what it was for
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:52 pm

"What what do you mean no spiritual power my zanpaktou is still at my side and I can use demon arts....why?" *Soren looksed at Ryuu curiously enough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Ryuu slightly gagged "Why do you look like a human you idiot?!"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 pm

ooc: not in his gigai anymore....

ic: *Soren from behind him tapped on his shoulder I am right here...the one you are looking at is....My chappy gigai....." *He slightly flatered his head and sighed long and heavy as the other grabbed you and hugged you tightly using all of it's might screaming* "PYON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Ryuu looks disgusted "Blegh,just the thought of that contraption...it is repulsive"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm

*Soren looked delighted at it squeezing Ryuu and grabbed of sake which he had found on the street which it had looked clean and he had check considering he wasn't going to drink perfectly good sake on the street without checking it first* "Hmm it is quite funny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Ryuu grabbed it and threw him across the ground "Hmph" Ryuu dusted off his clothes
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 pm

*Soren looking in horror as the gigai was thrown to the ground and was it twitch and sighed as it turn it's crack head to Ryuu smiling somewhat demonically* "PYON! RYUU SAMA SO HAPPY TO SEE PYON!" *and Soren looking at Ryuu in horror as this happened* "SO...................why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:15 pm

"I was......." Ryuu thought "Well you know I don't really know what i'm doing here" Ryuu looked much more calmer than he did before
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 pm

"Well you should be warned I am not going to attack you just wasting my time...." *Sore stands up and sighed* "and do not play puzzle games with me buddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Ryuu's tries to think of something to do but can't think "Maybe i'll find something interesting about the human world"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

"Like what nothing that endangers human I hope...."*sorens stares at him for a second and returns to watching the gigai twitching*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 pm

"Yeah yeah Soren....whatever" Ryuu dissapears
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 pm

"Hmm that was quick...just leave me like that not like I care...." *Soren sighs and thinks what is he going to do about the gigai and soul candy*
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Vasto Lordes Arrancar
Kasumi

User Sheet
Race: Arrancar
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am

Come to the world of the living walking around not doing anything then sits top of the tallest building "...today is peaceful...i guess i can stay here for two week or more" started to yawn of boredness
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:45 pm

*Soren sensing your spiritual presnece stands up and he sighes* "great just want I have been waiting for lets go..." *Soren begins to flash step towards the hollow placing his hand on his zanpaktou* "Hey you Hollow!"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Vasto Lordes Arrancar
Kasumi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Kira Yoshida   A appearance in karakura town EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:32 pm

Still sitting down top of the building "i got a name u know" turn her head looking at him "...the name is Kira...Kira Yoshida remember it...got it soul reaper"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

"ha for a wolf you sure demand big talk and you act like you are so much better then me geez I am so disgraced by that..." *Soren sighed and looked up grabbbing his zanpaktou from his sheathe* "I won't even have to release my sword from it's sheathe to kill you you know.."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Vasto Lordes Arrancar
Kasumi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Stands up looking at him "what did i do that you have to kill me?...i always come to the of the living when i'm bored and...." took a pause then looks away looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:09 pm

"For one you are a hollow we are your eneemy not your friends I suggest you learn that and plus when a hollow usually comes to the human world it means feeding times on the humans."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Vasto Lordes Arrancar
Kasumi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 pm

"i stop eating human's soul when her...she change everything n i made a promise to her!" started to growl at him "she my only friend from this the world"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm

"Hmph why should I care you are still a hollow to my wolf girl no running this time prepare yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A appearance in karakura town   A appearance in karakura town Empty

Back to top Go down

A appearance in karakura town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: